PDA

View Full Version : Excited!!!

Rland8228
09-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Just did online check in we have 8 days until we leave and 10 until we check in into Disney. Now time to start cleaning and packing! Here is to wishing for no bed bugs!:goodvibes No rain! :goodvibesand maybe a free upgrade...lol!:goodvibes Regardless if none of them are meant we will still have a great time, since this is our first family vacation alone at Disney!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

CajunMomof3
09-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Have a great trip! We have never been in September, so I will wish for magical weather for you and low crowds!
I always feel like the online checkin is the turning point from planning a vacation to starting a vacation- I admit. I am not as productive at work once I do that!

Chevyscool
09-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Awww...you're in the home stretch, that is exciting! To me, this is when it really gets fun, starting to pack up all your Disney essentials, clothes and what-not.

We went a few years ago in Sept., and a word of warning...it was HOT! Like Flordia August hot...so pack a fan-spray bottle. They're like $14 at Disney, and around me here at home most places have clearenced them (since they're a summer item) and remember to stay hydrated.

Enjoy your trip! ;)

Nonie12
09-04-2010, 09:48 AM
I hope that you have a wonderful trip! (P.S. Could you say hi to Daisy Duck for me?)

Rland8228
09-04-2010, 09:54 AM
I am hoping for small crowds to...I was working last year and we had inventory, I was a mess all i could think about was vacation. This year I am not working but I think that has been even harder because I don't really have anything to keep me busy,lol besides clean...which i do not want to do. We did go last year but a little later I think we checked in the 17th or something. So hopefully it wont be to hot.