PDA

View Full Version : Valet parking

k5thbeatle
09-04-2010, 07:07 AM
How much is valet parking/day now for resort guests at deluxe resorts?

maddiesmom0116
09-04-2010, 08:44 AM
It is $12 a day at the deluxe resorts, no matter where you are staying. If you have a handicap tag it is free (I think).

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
09-04-2010, 02:31 PM
It's also free to valet park if you have a Tables in Wonderland card, as long as you advise them of the card right away when you arrive. However I am not sure how it works when staying at a Deluxe Resort, because I think the free valet parking perk for that was set up when visiting a Deluxe Resort to eat at one of their table service restaurants.

Polydweller
09-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Its $12 + tax so closer to $14 for day parking. Overnight parking is $16 + tax. These rates are for Disney deluxe resorts. You pay valet once per day so you can go to another deluxe resort and park valet using a valid valet ticket for the day.

And remember that valet parking is a tip position so you would be expected tip a couple of bucks on pickup though some say both drop off and pickup since they can be different people and you would tip at every resort you go to.

Sandisw
09-04-2010, 07:50 PM
It's also free to valet park if you have a Tables in Wonderland card, as long as you advise them of the card right away when you arrive. However I am not sure how it works when staying at a Deluxe Resort, because I think the free valet parking perk for that was set up when visiting a Deluxe Resort to eat at one of their table service restaurants.

It will only be free with the TIW card if you present a valid receipt from one of the TS restaurants.

francie57
09-04-2010, 08:11 PM
It is $12/day - no tax added. We just got back from the Boardwalk Villas and we were charged $60 for the 5 nights we were there.

DisFan10
09-04-2010, 08:19 PM

Just wondering... is there some reason you're not staying at the CR Atrium Club on your next visit? :surfweb:

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
09-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Just wondering... is there some reason you're not staying at the CR Atrium Club on your next visit? :surfweb:It wasn't available for our dates with the Bounceback rate.

DisFan10
09-04-2010, 11:27 PM
It wasn't available for our dates with the Bounceback rate.

Oh, that's too bad... the Boardwalk is nice, but it definitely doesn't have the same views as the CR! :rolleyes: