PDA

View Full Version : Busted

tink20
09-02-2010, 05:08 PM
I made a room only ressie for 4 days in Jan. 2011 (our wedding anniversary).
DH knew I wanted to go, but we both said, we should wait, we have been the past four Junes.

Anyway, I made the ressie w/o his knowledge, I was going to cancel when it got closer, if I couldn't save the money up beforehand.

DH was home early today and checked the mail, there was a letter from WDW (the little pamphlet). He came in, and said " Is there something you want to tell me?" ....busted!

Lehuaann
09-02-2010, 05:25 PM
If it aint the mailbox, email, phone...they'll getcha busted someway!

2Tiggies
09-02-2010, 05:26 PM
So was he pleased? Excited? Shocked? All of the above?

tink20
09-02-2010, 05:53 PM
So was he pleased? Excited? Shocked? All of the above?

Oh, he laughed.

And then I was like, well I can cancel if I need to, but I just had to take advantage of the great deal... I am so addicted, I need help. LOL

2Tiggies
09-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Oh, he laughed.

And then I was like, well I can cancel if I need to, but I just had to take advantage of the great deal... I am so addicted, I need help. LOL

Don't be silly - it's those who don't know what they are missing who need help! :rotfl:

disneymom06
09-02-2010, 07:39 PM
LOL, I am glad I am not the only one who did this!!!!

Hope it works for you and have a great anniversary.

of the seas
09-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Well at least he didn't freak! Looks sort of promising. Tell him it's a totally different experience in Jan then June!

Missoutandabout
09-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Oh, he laughed.

I'm afraid you won't find much in the way of help here. Preaching to the proverbial choir! :thumbsup2 :dance3::crazy::teeth:

At least you tried! Hope you have a great time.