PDA

View Full Version : CSR Spa Treatments

Ambassador
09-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Hello DIS'rs,

Has anyone tried the spa at Coronado Springs? Is it fine, or is it worthwhile to drive to GF, SS or Gaylord Palms? Your comments are appreciated.

KatMark
09-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Hello DIS'rs,

Has anyone tried the spa at Coronado Springs? Is it fine, or is it worthwhile to drive to GF, SS or Gaylord Palms? Your comments are appreciated.

I have had a massage at the CSR and the GF. You will not find a "true" spa at the CSR. It is a fitness center which has individual rooms for a massage (there are two massage rooms). It is not a "full out spa" like the GF or the SS. I've not done the SS but I have heard RAVE reviews about it (better than the GF). It's been since 2004 when we went to the GF; the massage was nice, but at the end they did try to push their products on me which I did not care for.

Pakey
09-02-2010, 05:21 PM
For me, going to the spa needs to include the entire experience, not just the treatment itself. So I'm not interested in getting a treatment in a room not in a spa.

I have been to GF spa twice and the SSR spa about a dozen times. The enjoyment of an individual treatment highly depends on the therapist; I've had great treatments and some not so great. Overall, I prefer the SSR spa faciity over GF. Neither of these spas are what I would consider resort spas, they are more like a nice day spa.

If you are only interested in the treatment itself and not an overall spa experience, I'd try the CSR.

You could also try the Mandara at the Dolphin. It has more of a resort spa feel to it.

Ambassador
09-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Thanks for your comment! They were very helpful. I suspected as much about the 'experience' at CSR. Mrs. Ambassador is more of a Mandara gal after all.

honeydiane1953
09-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Thanks for your comment! They were very helpful. I suspected as much about the 'experience' at CSR. Mrs. Ambassador is more of a Mandara gal after all.

I hear ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2