PDA

View Full Version : Full Size Crib

jeremyfix
09-02-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm staying CL at AKL at the end of the month. I called and was told they had full size cribs and I reserved one for my stay. I'm asking the DISers if they can verify they do IN FACT have full size cribs and not just pack n plays? Big difference to a cranky 1 yr old. It doesn't have to be a beautiful full size crib all decked out in African themes. It just has to be a regular crib with a regular mattress. Thanks for your help.

BammBamm
09-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Hi
We are staying at OKW in 3 weeks, I also was told that the resort has full size cribs, just need to call housekeepping,hope they are not confusing pack n plays with standard cribs.

ancestry
09-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Most of the deluxe resorts do actually have regular full sized cribs available if you request one.

mom4graceandlogan
09-02-2010, 07:16 PM
If it is not there when you arrive, make sure concierge gets one sent over. Each resort does not have enough full size cribs but I was told they keep them and Cont. and GF and will have them sent over. If it is not there, just insist your baby can only sleep in a crib and have one sent over. When I spoke to reservations and said my baby had to have a crib they noted on res. that baby too big to sleep in pack n play had to have crib. Well he was only 10 months but we got one no problem. One note. My babies all had to have a bumber and disney cribs do not have one, so I brought a cheap one from target. My son actually grabs hold of it and rubd it with his thumbs till he falls asleep so it is a must.

dskib
09-02-2010, 08:11 PM
We had a full size crib at CBR. Nothing special for sure - a metal crib. But it was just fine.

Deb