PDA

View Full Version : Cant get on online checkin on WDW.com is it me?

kat3668
09-02-2010, 07:00 AM
Been trying two days to do online checkin and I'm not able to get through on the website. Anyone else havig this issue or is it just me?:thumbsup2

TheRatPack
09-02-2010, 07:30 AM
One of my reservations won't pull up online for online check in or anything. I asked the CM about it and she said that she fixed it for me last time I called in so it shouldn't be a problem. She said if it was that I could call back.....not sure why one of mine pulls right up online and the other can't. We aren't 10 days out so I hope it's fixed by that time.

nurse.darcy
09-02-2010, 07:36 AM
OMG, I had this trouble with my July ressie and finally gave up. Had no issues checking in at the resort and got in the section I wanted at Pop no problem.

williamson_ja
09-02-2010, 08:35 AM
I just did online check-in yesterday with no problems. :) I can't believe we're this close to going!

EeyoreFanInAL
09-02-2010, 07:56 PM
I tried all day and couldn't get my reservation to come up. I tried disneyworld.com and then called tech support and was given mydisneyreservation.com and it still wouldn't retrieve my reservation..I was wondering if I was alone..guess not!