PDA

View Full Version : kids club

Mickey'n'Me
09-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Is it true that there is not a kids club at Boardwalk??? If not are we able to use the kids club at Beach Club even though we are staying at Boardwalk?:confused3

Deb & Bill
09-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Correct, none a the BW any more. But you can use the one at the BC if you want to. Just make a reservation.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
09-01-2010, 08:44 PM
I am not sure if they have one at the Boardwalk or not, but I do know your kids can use any of the kids clubs even if they are not staying at that specific resort.

Mickey'n'Me
09-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Great!!!:thumbsup2 Thanks for all the info:lovestruc

wildernesslodgelover
09-02-2010, 05:57 AM
My DD really loves Camp Dolphin, at the Dolphin resort (which is also right there in the BW area.) Last time we stayed at BC and wanted a "date night" we actually took her over to Camp Dolphin...did not even put her in Sandcastle Club (that is the name of the BC kids club.)

Have fun, I love the kids clubs on property!

binab
09-02-2010, 09:44 AM
A ressie is recommended if you know what night you'll want to use it, but just FYI we had no troubles taking DD as a drop-in. There were several nights on our last trip where DD wanted some kid-time and so we went at the last minute with no problem. We did this at both the Sandcastle (BC) and the Neverland (Poly) locations. ... and this was during the first couple weeks of August (i.e. high occupancy times).