PDA

View Full Version : Travelocity and Reservation Record at Check-In

kmg1107
09-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Has anyone who booked with Travelocity or Expedia recently had any luck accessing their reservation through Disney after obtaining the Disney reservation number?

I have had a heck of a time with this... After a few calls, a Travelocity agent called Disney and obtained the Disney reservation number. This allowed me to access the Disney online check-in. I then tried calling Disney to add a room request and the CM said that Disney does not have record of my reservation. I am currently 9 days out.

Should I be worried? I think I am probably fine. I can fax my room request so I am not worried about that. I just wanted to see if any of you who booked the great room rates through Expedia or Travelocity had any trouble or issues at check-in recently.

Thanks for your thoughts!
:)

maddiesmom0116
09-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Did they search by your name and check in date? I booked though travelocity on my next trip and many of my activiites they have had to look this way to tie my ressie to my room stay. They told me a few things ( several different CMs), 1st Travelocity used their 800 phone number on the ressie, so if you give them your phone #, it won't match anything they have. The second thing was that they get the travelocity # and switch it to another number for internal use and they cannot give that # out to you,it is for their system only. Call back and make a BBB ressie or MK Barbershop and they will search this way to find you. Then just call back and cancel the ressie if you don't need it. I am not sure if what they keep telling me is 100% factual but I am getting what I need by listening to them.

Good Luck

ps. I booked through expedia one otther time and I was happy with it all, so it should be ok.

DaisyD23
09-01-2010, 09:22 PM
I had a horrible time on Monday trying to get my online check in done after booking through Travelocity. After a few calls and a lot of aggravation I was finally able to complete online check in. (it was worth it though since I was saving $100/night thru travelocity)
I didn't have any problems adding a room request through CBR though. I would maybe try and call back again tomorrow. Did you get your online check in confirmation email?