PDA

View Full Version : POP Century Safes

pjpoppins
09-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Are these in all rooms? Are they complimentary? Lastly, want to bring Macbook in case 8gb memory card on camera fills up. Does anyone know if the standard size macbook (13"?) fit in it. Also, gonna get photopass CD and heard you can upload card to photopass while in the park. My card should hold about 2000 pics + several hundred on photopass account so should I not worry about the macbook? Could I possibly take 2500 pics in one week? thanks

Jillinwonderland
09-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Are these in all rooms? Are they complimentary? Lastly, want to bring Macbook in case 8gb memory card on camera fills up. Does anyone know if the standard size macbook (13"?) fit in it. Also, gonna get photopass CD and heard you can upload card to photopass while in the park. My card should hold about 2000 pics + several hundred on photopass account so should I not worry about the macbook? Could I possibly take 2500 pics in one week? thanks

Safes are in all rooms and as long as you don't lose the key you are fine. I don't think the macbook will fit in.

http://www.popcenturysite.com/content/pop-century-rooms
shows you a picture of the safe closed and open as you see not much room in there.

AlyJoy716
09-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Your MAC definitely won't fit. We are trying to decide if we want to bring out MAC, but we know it won't fit in the safe.

Huff
09-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Buy a laptop cable lock. They are inexpensive and work great. On almost all laptops there is a small rectangular hole that the cable lock inserts into. You then wrap the cable around some immovable object and lock it.

Nadjalu
09-01-2010, 04:07 PM
I agree the laptop won't fit. Very few laptops will, it is a very narrow space.

What I would do is either invest in another memory card or just limit yourself to the 2500.

And yes you could take 2500, depending on how long you are there.

The first time we went I took 500 the second I took a little over 600. Went for 7 days.

EpcotBill
09-01-2010, 04:27 PM
I have a Dell that is 14" x 10" x 1.5". It fits it the safe at Pop. It wont fit in the All Star safes though.