PDA

View Full Version : more hidden Mickey's, another game..

olbear
08-27-2002, 11:01 AM
Okay, once again, without looking it up it a book, no no no!

There are 17 hidden Mickey's listed for Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
The one who lists the most will win a prize. Haven't decided what yet. But it will be a Pin of course. LE too.

I'll check back tonight after I get home from church and visitation. It will be around 9PM. SO you have till then to come up with as many as you can. Oh and since I have the list, they have to match what I have. This is a list I recieved from WDW a month ago from guest services.

Good luck everyone,
Winnie

PS: Micheal, my butterfly still isn't moving:(

we3luvdisney
08-27-2002, 03:58 PM
Come on people ......

I have 14 of the 17 that we found on one of our trips. I really don't want to win again, I would like to give someone else the opportunity. However, it would be nice to add another pin to my collection:bounce: :) :Pinkbounc

we3luvdisney
08-27-2002, 07:45 PM
In the cub's den, there is a guitar in a painting near the movie area (entrance) that has a hidden Mickey.

Now everyone has one, they only need 16 more.

olbear
08-27-2002, 10:22 PM
Troy,
Go ahead and post. If you 14 match 14 on my list you win another pin.

Have fun!!!
Winnie

we3luvdisney
08-27-2002, 10:36 PM
Winnie,

Are you talking to me? If so, I hope you don't mind but I need to correct you. My name is Stephen, but my DW calls me other things, especially when she is quite mad at me.:p

we3luvdisney
08-27-2002, 10:52 PM
Located outside, at the entrance, there are 2 Hidden Mickeys on the inside & outside near the top of the posts.

olbear
08-27-2002, 11:09 PM
STEPHEN,
Yes! Go For it!!

I'm going to bed. I'll check back with you in the AM!!

Nighty night!ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!:o

Winnie

we3luvdisney
08-27-2002, 11:59 PM
- There is a fireplace in the lobby, there is a hidden Mickey on the right side.

- Across from the painting (with the guitar), in the cub's den, there is a mickey in the teepee

- In the fireplace "screen" of the canyon cafe there is a Mickey near the bottom

- In the lounge, on the ceiling mural, there is a Mickey on the bottom/behind of the horse

- There is another fireplace (I don't remember where) that has acorns. Looked around the acorns and see the Hidden Mickey

- Outside the Mercantile shop there is a transporatation sign, look at the bus driver

- Character totem pole Mickey, outside the shop

- The bear crossing sign has a Mickey Figure at the top

- Behind the bellhop's desk, there is a key on the wall that has a hidden Mickey

- At the geyser there is a Mickey (right side) in one of the shallow pools

- There is a hidden Mickey on the top, center of the fireplace in the lobby

Well, how did I do? It has been awhile since we did the hidden Mickey search at the Wilderness Lodge. Plus we can't find all our notes for our hidden Mickey search, but I can't do anymore. I'll await your decision, hopefully others will try and add to the list to come up with the required & correct number of hidden Mickeys