PDA

View Full Version : Question on Parks!

disneybound/11
09-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Does anyone know what the hours of the parks are if you are staying at a disney world resort? I was also wondering, without the Park Hopper, can you leave one park and re-enter that SAME park later in the day?? As long as it's the SAME park you entered that morning? Thanks for you replies in advance! :)

RustManFan
09-01-2010, 10:48 AM
you seem to have found your way to the wrong forum.....Creative DISigns is where we showcase our creations for T shirt transfers, invitations, autograph pages, candy wrappers and that kind of thing. Please visit WDWinfo.com for the WDW info (strangely enough!! :lmao:) you need or head to the main DISBOARDS.com forums and select from there.

Plenty of travel advice but not here....

sweetblonde3287
09-01-2010, 10:49 AM
I know you can re-enter the park as long as its the same park that you went to in the morning. As far the the hours that they are open...every day there is a park that opens early and one that stays open later for the extra magic hours. I just dont know what parks are what days. Sorry. Hope I helped a little.

disneybound/11
09-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Thank you both, after posting this I realized I was in the wrong forum..... Thanks!!