PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone...back from vacation and on to a Disney question!!

3kids4me
08-26-2002, 06:29 PM
Missed you all while we were in Vermont, but it was nice to get away!

Here's my question: While we were gone, the Tinkerbell on the Map figurine from DL arrived (I had put my name on a waiting list if they had some left over after the event and they did I guess!). Anyway, I know have three Disney figurines...all in their boxes! (Another Tinkerbell one, and a Belle one from the DS...the ones that came with the free pin) I just don't know how best to display them. With three kids, I'm a little afriad to just put them out on a shelf somewhere, but I don't really have any kind of cabinet behind glass that I can use.

Suggestions, anyone?

Thanks!

Mickey527
08-26-2002, 08:59 PM
Sharon,
I have the perfect solution.
Bring them to my house and I will keep them on my mantle for safe keeping. You can come over every once in a while and look at them, and dust them of course...
I have 63 Snowglobes now and only three of them have been broken. Thank God for Crazy Glue, that Peter Pan ship is a B&$*^. And the only reason they broke is because I DUSTED! So I promise to save the dusting for you and your figurines will be safe. I get out of work tomorrow at 5 Peggie

3kids4me
08-26-2002, 10:05 PM
Lol...you are too funny!

Yes, it's not only the kids I'm worried about...I'm afraid something will break during cleaning. I was told by the DS that the Tink statue is particularly fragile.

we3luvdisney
08-27-2002, 06:18 AM
May I suggest that you duct tape them down and use a blower to dust;)