PDA

View Full Version : Shirt Designs?

DISRY
08-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Hey, does anyone make shirt designs, with personalized names? Thank you! You all are really talented! :hug:

RustManFan
08-27-2010, 03:20 PM
read the Meet the DISigners sticky at top of the forum to learn what the DISigners do...

tmoret
08-27-2010, 10:59 PM
I have some if you want to check out my photobucket. If there is something you really are looking for I take request in my thread.

noahdove
08-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Be prepared to be amazed and in awe of all the designs that these great and awesome designers do to help us received more magic....also...you will need time to check out their design threads and photobuckets...Good luck and happy hunting:)

Scooby3x1y
08-28-2010, 10:44 PM
Be prepared to be amazed and in awe of all the designs that these great and awesome designers do to help us received more magic....also...you will need time to check out their design threads and photobuckets...Good luck and happy hunting:)

Marilyn,

You made a request on my thread, and I asked you a question back for clarification. Can you answer it so I can do it? :lmao:

I'm a check it off my list girl...:thumbsup2

noahdove
08-29-2010, 07:18 AM
Sorry that I didn't respond. Yes, the one with the airplane:) Thank you so much. I too am a list checker offer:) are those actually words?

DISRY
08-30-2010, 07:30 PM
I have some if you want to check out my photobucket. If there is something you really are looking for I take request in my thread.

Oh my gosh! I love your Designs! I really like the one with family vacation name! :love:

tmoret
08-31-2010, 09:20 AM
Oh my gosh! I love your Designs! I really like the one with family vacation name! :love:

THANK YOU! If you want anything Customized just let me know over on my thred. Here is a link...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2524024&page=5