PDA

View Full Version : **We interrupt your reading for a message from your moderator**

MeanLaureen
08-26-2002, 07:11 AM
UGH!!!!!!

Wham Wham Wham

...Stomp Stomp Stomp

UGH!!!!!

Thank you.. this has been a test of the MeanLaureen frustration warning system. Had this been an actual temper tantrum there would have been nothing you could do - just hide in the corner. This was only a test.

BeautyLLM
08-26-2002, 08:09 AM
Lauri, why ist thou practicing for a temper tantrum?:D

Mickey527
08-26-2002, 09:09 AM
Lauri,
Do you have a doctors appt today and you are just getting ready, or is the GPA2 and/or Jeff driving you crazy? Peggie

Engr-Chas
08-26-2002, 10:33 AM
Yes!

It's working! I knew that if I sent enough quacks her way, her rage would grow and she would come over to the dark side.

Come on Red, I have a nice warm seat right next to me waiting for ya ;). Ditch that "goody goody" Jedi boy!

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Temptation

GotAnyPins
08-26-2002, 11:17 AM
Don't mince any words, you can tell us..by any chance would you be upset about something???

Nice test though ... I would give it a 10 on the temper tantrum scale

perndwler
08-26-2002, 12:20 PM
Lauri, I agree with Donna, that was definately a 10 on the temper tantrum scale..... but then, redheads have raised temper tantrums to an art form ;) You go girl! :smooth:

(thinking to self........very glad it wasn't me that was directed towards)

AZ JazzyJ
08-26-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Mickey527
Lauri,
Do you have a doctors appt today and you are just getting ready, or is the GPA2 and/or Jeff driving you crazy? Peggie

Back the truck up. What makes you think it was me driving her crazy? I will have you know Lauri does the driving, I am just the navigator.

Jeff

Raulandpinboy
08-26-2002, 03:23 PM
But I had no idea my telling her I did not want to be boy toy #3 in her collection would have such an impact.

I'm sorry Lauri it would not work out, your a redhead and I'm a... well your a redhead :p

Look if Matt and Jeff like disapear or something, and I can be boy toy #1 then yea ;) I'm go to go, but #3 sheeeesh my names not Earnhardt.

Hey by the by can I post my picture... the one I showed you before now.

Wait in honor of you.... and for you only

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH
I'm so madddddddddddd :mad:
Just because
STOMP STOMP
JUMP JUMP

AND ABOVE ALL ELSE BITE ME

MeanLaureen
08-26-2002, 06:19 PM
Don't mince any words, you can tell us..by any chance would you be upset about something???

Donna.. if I told you guys everything it would take up too much bandwidth..LMAO

Lets just say it got worse today..:earseek:

and Chas and Ed.. Matt saw what you wrote.. you guys are in trouble!!!!!!!!

pintrader
08-26-2002, 06:27 PM
Think it was still registering 5.3 on the richter scale Lauri.

buggin'
08-26-2002, 11:07 PM
No wonder I fell outta bed this mornin'!!! :)

Hi Lauri!!! :wave:

Buggin'
Amber

suzanneb
08-27-2002, 02:36 PM
new pins can HELP this frustration situation ;-)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

KathiWithAnI
08-27-2002, 02:58 PM
Aw sis! (((((((HUGS))))))))
and I thought that was just more thunder thismorning!

and Chas, you've out done yourself on sending quacks Lauri's way... could you ease up just a bit and find at least an OK doc?? the would be a 100% improvement over what she's had!

Kathi
( yeah I know, the OLDER one ;) )

chef's wife
08-27-2002, 04:15 PM
:smooth: Was this a menstrual tantrum or a male induced tantrum!
My $$$ is on Ed, he knows how to push those redhead buttons, and Stitch's!!!!!!!!
Manny...not the Wench!

No biting!!! :crazy:

MeanLaureen
08-27-2002, 08:09 PM
What makes you think it was me driving her crazy? I will have you know Lauri does the driving, I am just the navigator.

By the way Jeff, can I have the keys to the Camaro? :teeth: