PDA

View Full Version : Anybody there now?? How's the weather?

luckyprincess
08-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Also - anyone know what they would consider to be the most accurate forecast locally for WDW? I have been checking accuweather and weather. com and they say different stuff, lol! I get there on Friday thru Tuesday and one says thunderstorms every day (I can deal with the afternoon thunderstorm that lasts an hour max and leaves) and the other says mostly cloudy with patches of rain all day for the same day, lol!

Manda
08-23-2010, 11:53 AM
We just got back yesterday from an 8 nt stay. I used the weather channel and accuweather apps on my iPhone daily and accuweather seemed to be far more accurate - especially in regards to the hourly forecasts.

disneydiva1979
08-23-2010, 11:58 AM
We just got back on Saturday after staying 7 nights and it was very hot ( as expected). However, aside from 2 small showers (which thankfully happened while we were inside having dinner and only lasted a few minutes) we had no rain. Nothing like i have experienced in the past. The only day it really rained was Saturday when we left. My niece said Disney was crying cause we had to go home lol Have a great trip and I hope you get lucky like we did with the rain situation! :wizard:

dpittnuma
08-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Hi,
This week we are having our usual pattern of thundershowers every afternoon. We like www.wesh.com for their weather. They have a really good interactive radar and forecast. Hope this helps.

Have a great time!
Susan

DaniB
08-23-2010, 12:38 PM
I came across this number today. I have not used it (yet) but thought you might be interested. Seems Disney has their own weather phone number.

407-824-4104

WDSearcher
08-23-2010, 01:43 PM
It's about 2pm on Monday, August 23 at WDW. It's raining, and is expected to continue pretty much all day.

Tomorrow it is also supposed to rain pretty much all day.

It rained all weekend, with occasional, rare moments of sunshine.

:earsboy: