PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted

startrekkie
08-20-2010, 04:31 PM
I love this modern Disney fairytale with references to previous Disney films it's so heartwarming, interesting storyline and it's so beautiful everything was well done. your thoughts?

ToddyLu
08-20-2010, 06:00 PM
:) I really enjoyed it, too. At first I didn't think Giselle was very pretty...but though the movie she grew on me and I thought she was wonderful at the end. I loved Amy Adams as Ameilia Earhart in Night at the Museum.

I though tit was a really cute movie and wish Disney could make her a real princess "face" character.

karen l
08-21-2010, 08:44 AM
I love Enchanted too. I enjoy listening to the cd in the car - always brings a smile to my face.

Fantasmic23
08-23-2010, 10:17 AM
James Marsden just kills me in this movie. "I've been dreaming ..." :rotfl:

grandfloluver
08-23-2010, 07:10 PM
I, too love Enchanted. It ties so many classics together with a
new twist and it's also pretty funny. It's one of my favorite recent Disney movies.

TARAMEOW
08-23-2010, 11:37 PM
I love this movie :thumbsup2

DF not so much:rotfl2:

Raindown
08-25-2010, 02:17 AM
I though tit was a really cute movie and wish Disney could make her a real princess "face" character.

She did make an appearance at Disneyland. Perhaps she might make another.;)

disneyfav4ever
08-25-2010, 10:58 AM
I love it. I think Amy Adams does a wonderful job, and I love the music and the costumes. And Pip, he's adroable.

LoodlesNoodles
08-25-2010, 12:24 PM
I think it's rather hilarious, as does my brother so it's become one of the few Disney films we can actually sit down and watch together. So I also like it for this reason also. :thumbsup2

TheDisneyGirl
08-30-2010, 12:02 PM
Enchanted is a real sweet movie. And I also love the inclusion of the other Disney movies throughout. My oldest daughter loved it for a year, and used it as her 2nd bday theme.
I am a HUGE James Marsden fan, his baby face gets me the second I see it. So I was instantly hooked to the movie and his quirky character. I think I've seen this movie 1000 times in a year. She loved it (and me as well) that much. :)

charming23
08-30-2010, 06:26 PM
I :lovestruc Enchanted. I like that it is not your typical fairytale.

James Marsden is hilarious in the movie. I love when he hugs the TV after it "tells" him where Giselle is :rotfl:

tinkerfan1
08-31-2010, 07:55 PM
I love this movie! I, too, have the c.d. and enjoy listening to it in my car. The songs always put a smile on my face. I even have had the "How do you know he loves you" or whatever it is called song on my cell phone as the ring tone for when my husband calls. I just adore it. I lost the ring tone when I just changed phones so I need to get that back!! Whenever I am in any sort of a "funk," this is a movie that DVD that definitely helps to remedy that.

mainegal
09-04-2010, 11:08 PM
I saw this as my "free movie on your birthday" movie. That made it special.
It is also one of my favorite movies. I don't think it gets enough love.

pookersmom
09-06-2010, 10:30 PM
This is one of my recent faves too. I watch it every time it comes on cable... and I own the DVD. Hehe. Luckily my husband and son both enjoy it as well. Perhaps not as much as I do, of course...

~Serenity~
09-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Love it, own it, watch it often.
Amy Adams is absolutely adorable and the entire story is just so sweet.