PDA

View Full Version : Gold Castaway Club gift ?

stingfancb
08-19-2010, 08:01 PM
We were on a recent Wonder cruise. Upon entering our stateroom, there was the Castaway gift of a duffle bag, rice crispie treats, and a keychain. That night, upon returning from dinner, we had another gift of a "leather" travel document holder and some sort of Castaway strap. We are baffled as to what to do with the strap. Any ideas? :confused3

clten
08-19-2010, 08:05 PM
It is a luggage strap, it goes around your suitcase. Not only does it help secure your bag, it helps ID it on airport luggage carousels and give you an extra place to grab on to get it off the carousel.

stingfancb
08-19-2010, 08:14 PM
Sweet! Now we know! We felt so stupid, not knowing. Thanks.:flower3:

BealsRwe
08-19-2010, 08:46 PM
It's actually a very nice luggage strap. We got one in Dec 09, and another in Aug 10. Of course, haven't used either strap yet. Hoping to get some new rolling duffles instead of our current luggage, and then I am going to try to figure out how to permanently attach, somehow. Enjoy, and congrats on Gold.

DL1957
08-20-2010, 07:05 AM
We got this on our Baltic cruise. I traveled from Virginia to San Diego and when we got into San Diego the strap was gone! I have been putting straps around our luggage for over 15 years and this is the first one to "disappear"!