PDA

View Full Version : Limo share to PC

CADisneyMom
08-16-2010, 09:13 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this so if not please move to where it needs to be.

I am going to be on the Dream on April 3rd and was interested in possibly ride sharing to the port since we are looking at getting either a town car or a limo if there is enough people. Right now there are 3 of us going.

If anyone is interested in possibly sharing please send me a PM.

ruadisneyfan2
08-16-2010, 09:33 PM
You will probably get a better response if you post this under your sailing date in the Cruise Meets boards. There you'll find lots of other Dis-ers on your cruise.

It's a great idea. When ever we cruise with my parents, we split a limo. It cuts the cost and we all travel in style.

We like Happy Limo. They've upgraded us all 3x (on the MCO-PC leg) we used them.

Good luck! :thumbsup2

P.Leilani
08-17-2010, 01:37 AM
Great idea, I posted a similar request on our meet thread but, I am looking to do the same thing for my sail date of Sept. 26,2010

Soccermom-Cheri
08-17-2010, 12:46 PM
one thing to keep in mind: while the limo may seat 6 or so people, there isn't enough room for that much luggage. With out family of 4 we fill the trunk and sometimes the front seat as well.

ruadisneyfan2
08-17-2010, 02:25 PM
one thing to keep in mind: while the limo may seat 6 or so people, there isn't enough room for that much luggage. With out family of 4 we fill the trunk and sometimes the front seat as well.

Yes that's true. The Navigator or Escalade types hold more luggage. This is what Happy Limo gives us; free upgrade, though no guarantees unless you want to pay more. Luggage van would be other option though that would raise price.

CADisneyMom
08-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Thank you all for your help, I will repost this on the other board.