PDA

View Full Version : Im being thick - booking onboard

gismo1554
08-15-2010, 09:20 AM
OK I know I'm probably being very thick here but please someone explain this to me! I've read the FAQ and I'm still not sure.

Is the OBC for CC members per person or per room booked? I'm so confused. If 1 person is gold and 1 silver does this make a difference if booked in the same room?

mmouse37
08-15-2010, 09:24 AM
OK I know I'm probably being very thick here but please someone explain this to me! I've read the FAQ and I'm still not sure.

Is the OBC for CC members per person or per room booked? I'm so confused. If 1 person is gold and 1 silver does this make a difference if booked in the same room?

OBC is per CABIN, not per person. They base the CC gifts in the cabin on the person with the highest CC level in that cabin.

MJ

MagicMe
08-15-2010, 09:25 AM

The OBC is always for the room and I believe the highest "color" decides the OBC. (oops - CABIN!!)

gismo1554
08-15-2010, 09:31 AM
Cool thanks both!