PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Magic Sericel

StaceyA
08-24-2002, 11:27 AM
Hello all,
Im not sure if I am asking this in the right section, if not then please move my post to the correct location.....
I am going to be using the discovery magic package when I got to WDW in December and will get the two wishes per day and I figured with what we are paying the wishes are about 33.00 each so I was wondering if the sericel that is part of the package for 2 wishes is worth it? Since two wishes is 66.00, how much is the sericel you get with the package normally?

I was wondering if there are certain ones that you get to choose through or if there is just one specific sericel?

Thanks to anyone that can help me!!

icelady
08-24-2002, 11:56 AM
There is only one cell to pick from we used two wishes last year to get this and we would not recomend it I can't remember the price to buy it but I belive it is cheaper to buy then use wishes.

StaceyA
08-26-2002, 09:09 AM
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
I appreciate the response!

wdw4us2
08-26-2002, 03:49 PM
I used wishes to purchase the cel last month. You cannot buy this particular cel - the only way to get it is to use your wishes.

This years' cel has tuxedo Mickey (inked) with Minnie, Donald and Goofy in a car from Stars and Motor Cars. It's really nice.

I'm not so sure about the dollar value of the points. Sometimes it seems as though you can get more than $33.00 worth. Some of the meals we ordered were definitely more than that. Besides, most of these type of cels are more than $66.00 in the Gallery.

This is just IMHO, of course.

Lisa :cool:

SueEllen
08-26-2002, 07:14 PM
A cel for 2 wishes is, in my opinion, a good deal. The least expensive cels are about $75 UNFRAMED, so if it's only available by using the wishes with a package--go for it. It will be a lasting memory of your trip, unlike the meals which are gone immediately.

Sue Ellen