PDA

View Full Version : parking at saratoga springs

Superman81
08-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Hey guys. Going to wdw after cruise on december 9 and 10. I haven't stayed in Saratoga before and was wondering if you can park in front of your unit like OKW or a large parking lot like BWV. Second question: I want to get to AK as soon as possible to maximize our time in the parks, so I was thinking about driving to the resort and then going directly to the bus to catch a ride to ak. We will be picking up our tickets at the will call window. We will be getting back kind of early since hs closes at 8pm that night. No emh. I think the big dilema is parking. If we don't check in and get our parking pass will we have any trouble leaving our car at the resort. Or will they give me a pass when i if I do valet parking. Please help. Thanks.

makthompson
08-11-2010, 10:00 PM
We've stayed at SSR and there is a Parking Lot for each the different sets of buildings. However my understanding is for the TreeHouses you park right at the Unit.

TheRustyScupper
08-12-2010, 09:46 AM
We've stayed at SSR and there is a Parking Lot for each the different sets of buildings. However my understanding is for the TreeHouses you park right at the Unit.

1) Yes.
2) The lot for each building is not overly large, like BW.
3) Think of a large-ish Holiday Inn parking lot.

Superman81
08-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Thanks guys.