PDA

View Full Version : Best two bedroom Villa for 6 adults??

BLTLDZ
08-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Planning a vacay for december 2011, hoping to get a 2 BR villa at BWV. Would this be comfy enough for 6 adults?? Thanks!

Pakey
08-10-2010, 11:54 AM
We've done 6 adults several times and the only villa I think is comfortable enough is OKW. The other villas are just too small.

Ryansdad0727
08-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I agree. OKW or SSR would be best. A treehouse villa has 3 bedrooms and is the same point value as a 2 bdrm.

Pakey
08-10-2010, 12:02 PM
I agree. OKW or SSR would be best. A treehouse villa has 3 bedrooms and is the same point value as a 2 bdrm.

But the 3rd bedroom at THV has bunkbeds and they are pretty short bunkbeds. Anyone over 5'8" would have a tough time sleeping in them. Plus the living area in the THV is small; we didn't like it at all. Still prefer OKW for 6 adults.

BLTLDZ
08-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Thanks everyone.

Even if we two small adults, LOL? :rotfl:

n2mm
08-10-2010, 12:24 PM
I would consider BLT or AKV-Kidani. Both of these DVC 2 bedroom villas have 3 bathrooms!

DebbieB
08-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Are the 6 adults three couples or just family members? With a 2 bedroom at BWV, you get 1 king bed in the master, a queen and double sleeper in the 2nd bedroom and a queen sleeper in the living room. I think it would be kind of tight with 3 couples. One would get the master but the other two would have to share a room and bathroom. But if it's parents and 4 adult children or relatives it might be OK.

BLTLDZ
08-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Are the 6 adults three couples or just family members? With a 2 bedroom at BWV, you get 1 king bed in the master, a queen and double sleeper in the 2nd bedroom and a queen sleeper in the living room. I think it would be kind of tight with 3 couples. One would get the master but the other two would have to share a room and bathroom. But if it's parents and 4 adult children or relatives it might be OK.

It is 3 couples. My sis & BIL stayed on the queen sleeper in SSR and found it comfy. SO I was thinking under the logic that I would give my parents the master bedroom, my soon to be DH & I would take the second bedroom, and we would give them the sleeper sofa. What do you think? :confused3

Figment1990
08-10-2010, 01:01 PM
I totally agree with the PP who recommended BLT or AKV-Kidani. We had 6 adults and 2 kids in a Kidani 2 bedroom last December. Having 3 full bathrooms was priceless!

mickey&minniealways
08-10-2010, 01:38 PM
I realize that the 3 bathrooms are nice but I would still go with OKW. We have actually done 8 in the 2 bedroom there. Even with one being a teenage girl. It was a dedicated 2 bedroom. You get the extra sinks that way. With almost 1400 square feet of living space there is more then enough room. The balconies are the largest there also. I love taking the boat launch to DTD in the evening. It is so pretty and relaxing.