PDA

View Full Version : Just got our ME Pack!!!!!

sydneysmom
08-09-2010, 08:48 PM
I was having THE WORST day today.... work has been blah, at best......and lo and behold... I come home and our ME Package is sitting in the mailbox!! :dance3: I don't think that anything could have cheered me up more!! Everyone is right, it totally makes it more real when you get your envelope with those pretty yellow tags!!! :banana: Love the tags!!! Now I guess our regular Mickey Mail for our vacation won't be far behind!! I love Mickey so much ....and I just LOVE mail from Mickey!!

It's a year and a half in the making, and we're finally here!!!! :dance3: I'm so happy I could BURST !!!!

williamson_ja
08-09-2010, 08:54 PM
We got Mickey mail today too! It makes me so happy. We got our resort stuff and coupons. :) It's almost here!!

janloz
08-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Us too. Looks like we are all going about the same time.

PoohGal05
08-09-2010, 09:10 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to all on the newest additions to their families! :lmao: Gotta love that Mickey Mail!!

SweetSerenity
08-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Ours came, too! It does brighten your day :) Congratulations on getting a little piece of Disney magic that reminds you you're another day closer to your trip! :wizard:

danetter
08-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Another Mississippian here, but still waiting on ours to get here

DBFLUKE
08-09-2010, 09:34 PM
we rec'd our ME tags todday also. I thought that would be it for Disney mail. Last time we rec'd our other coupons and such upon check in or am I just forgetting?

coozieman
08-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Got ours today as well! Only 18 days to go!

jamie@dvcstore
08-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Hi sydneysmom,
There is no better mail than that from Mickey! :woohoo: Before you know it you will be at Disney and on vacation. Have a great trip and be sure to post a trip report when you get back. :thumbsup2

mlittig
08-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Mickey mail is the best :tinker:

Dwight Schrute
08-10-2010, 06:42 AM
i just booked my vacation package last night for sept 11 - 18th

should i be expecting anything in the mail? iam staying at AS sports, 5 day tickets, and upgraded to the plus dining plan!

We are driving from charlotte nc not flying

Thanks in advanced!

CanadianPaco
08-10-2010, 07:54 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!! Mickey mail is simply the best!!!!!!!:wizard:

sydneysmom
08-10-2010, 08:25 AM
i just booked my vacation package last night for sept 11 - 18th

should i be expecting anything in the mail? iam staying at AS sports, 5 day tickets, and upgraded to the plus dining plan!

We are driving from charlotte nc not flying

Thanks in advanced!

I believe you should get your resort package in the mail w/ the discounts that come along w/ your package. If you just booked it, I would think you'd be getting that REAL soon !!! Have fun !!! :banana:

(you'll get your park tix when you check in at your resort.... you can get your park tix/ dining plan even if your room isn't ready yet. that might work good for you since you're driving !!)

opal6779
08-10-2010, 08:44 AM
I didn't know we would be getting anything in the mail before our trip from disney. I knew we would have tags for ME, but I thought maybe the travel agent has these since we booked through a travel agent?

What kind of stuff is in the resort packages? I am really excited about getting mail now! We're not going till October 11th, so I have a bit of a wait, but I'm still excited :-)

DONALD38
08-10-2010, 08:52 AM
We received are packet in the mail also. Now that we have received everything there is only 2 things left, waiting to get there and packing for the trip.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

littlelulu33
08-10-2010, 08:58 AM
We also got ours a week or so ago. I picked up the mail before I took DD to gymnastics. I brought it in to gymnastics so I could take a look at it and as soon as I sat down another mom saw the envelope and said someone is going to Disney soon and that she wanted to go too. So funny how just seeing the Disney envelope can put a smile on a face

janloz
08-10-2010, 09:22 AM
I didn't know we would be getting anything in the mail before our trip from disney. I knew we would have tags for ME, but I thought maybe the travel agent has these since we booked through a travel agent?

What kind of stuff is in the resort packages? I am really excited about getting mail now! We're not going till October 11th, so I have a bit of a wait, but I'm still excited :-)

in the past when we booked with TA (AAA), they would receive everything from disney and we had to pick up there. This trip I booked direct with WDW so they sent everythiing to me.

tinkerbell313
08-10-2010, 10:26 AM
I can't wait to get ours...we are going in 43 days...so they should be coming very soon!! Much needed as this is a very busy time for me at work. I have three more weeks of chaos here at work and then things should calm down...and then Disney :cool1:

MErnst
08-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Congrats! We have 57 more days and I can't wait to get my Disney mail too!:banana:

shburks
08-11-2010, 07:26 AM
We got ours yesterday, too!

pigletto
08-11-2010, 07:29 AM
Still haven't got ours. I switched resorts on Saturday though. So even though we are only 20 days out, I don't know that we'll get it in time.:confused3

serene56
08-11-2010, 07:45 AM
I can't wait to get ours...we are going in 43 days...so they should be coming very soon!! Much needed as this is a very busy time for me at work. I have three more weeks of chaos here at work and then things should calm down...and then Disney :cool1:

we have 38 days and got our ME tags yesterday- (kinda dissappointed cause I thought there would be more)

Will we get another packet closer to our dates?

sydneysmom
08-11-2010, 08:07 AM
Still haven't got ours. I switched resorts on Saturday though. So even though we are only 20 days out, I don't know that we'll get it in time.:confused3

You should call them. Especially since you were 20 days out and still haven't gotten anything yet. (even before you made your resort swap) If you're waiting for ME stuff, maybe they can overnight you the info and the yellow tags that you need. :goodvibes

sydneysmom
08-11-2010, 08:10 AM
we have 38 days and got our ME tags yesterday- (kinda dissappointed cause I thought there would be more)

Will we get another packet closer to our dates?

I think you're supposed to get another packet from Disney Destinations that has the "coupons" for mini golf, Planet Hollywood, money off a spa package, the explanation of your dining plan and package...that kind of thing. From what others have said, it comes right around when you get your ME pack. We haven't gotten the Disney Destinations envelope yet though......

Did you get 1 yellow tag per person? That's what we got....I believe if you need more you can just call them and they'll send you out what you need. :thumbsup2

Jeannie
08-11-2010, 08:45 AM
hmm... we leave 2 weeks from today and I haven't received anything yet! Just sent a quick email to my TA...

wish me luck!!

sydneysmom
08-11-2010, 09:48 AM
hmm... we leave 2 weeks from today and I haven't received anything yet! Just sent a quick email to my TA...

wish me luck!!

Good luck !!! Make them get that too you quick !!! Have a WONDERFUL trip !!!!

serene56
08-11-2010, 09:54 AM

Did you get 1 yellow tag per person? That's what we got....I believe if you need more you can just call them and they'll send you out what you need. :thumbsup2

yes we got tags-- and a small note NOT to use the tags since our flight lands after 9pm and we have to collect our own luggage.

sydneysmom
08-11-2010, 09:59 AM
yes we got tags-- and a small note NOT to use the tags since our flight lands after 9pm and we have to collect our own luggage.

that stinks....what was the point of sending them to you then ? I thought the cut off was 10 pm that they stopped picking up luggage. well, on the upside, you won't have to wait 3 hours for it to be delivered to your room. (which is probably better... you don't need someone knocking on your door around midnight !! )

pigletto
08-11-2010, 10:00 AM
You should call them. Especially since you were 20 days out and still haven't gotten anything yet. (even before you made your resort swap) If you're waiting for ME stuff, maybe they can overnight you the info and the yellow tags that you need. :goodvibes

Thanks for this I called and she told me it should be here soon and if not to call next week and they would resend it.:)

heidiboo
08-11-2010, 12:12 PM
We are 2 weeks away from arriving and I still don't have anything! What number should I call to get my yellow tags??!!:confused3

hsembrick
08-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Making our last payment today!! :yay: We are offically 45 days out :thumbsup2 and I can't wait to get my mickey mail!! pixiedust: I will just have to be careful and make sure the kiddos aren't with me when I check the mail-ITS A SURPRISE TRIP!! :rotfl2:

pigletto
08-11-2010, 12:54 PM
We are 2 weeks away from arriving and I still don't have anything! What number should I call to get my yellow tags??!!:confused3

I have the number for Magical Express right here:) Just have your reservation number handy when you call.

1-866-599-0951

heidiboo
08-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks Pigletto!!

yngjedi
08-12-2010, 01:14 AM
Just got mine in the mail also now just 30 more days untill im in my happy place!!!:):laughing:

heidiboo
08-12-2010, 05:14 AM
So I got mine in the mail when I got home yesterday!! :cool1: BUT wrong resort!! I called and they said that they would changethe bar code in their system to the correct resort and to go ahead and use the tags. I hope our luggage ends up at a Coronado Springs and not French Quarter. :confused3

Missoutandabout
08-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Got ours yesterday. So stoked. :woohoo:

Hope I can manage with only 3 tags! :eek:

trekker93
08-12-2010, 03:00 PM
But we need more luggage tags so I called them and they are sending us more. My only concern at this point is the over crowding thread going on about over booking at Pop! I hope we don't get bumped to another resort because we love Pop!:surfweb:

toddlermickey
08-12-2010, 03:04 PM
We got our ME tickets yesterday. We don't even have our flight planned yet. We will be there Sept. 16-26, 2010. Can't wait really need this vacation.

Sylvia in MN

Missoutandabout
08-12-2010, 03:08 PM
But we need more luggage tags so I called them and they are sending us more. My only concern at this point is the over crowding thread going on about over booking at Pop! I hope we don't get bumped to another resort because we love Pop!:surfweb:

Thanks for posting this -- just called them and they're sending out more for us. Phew. :goodvibes

disneychard
08-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Congradulations, look forward to mine!!

:banana::banana:

sydneysmom
08-12-2010, 04:14 PM

Have you called POP or are you going to wait and see ? I saw that thread and I just feel bad for anyone getting bumped..... I mean, you pick a resort because THAT is where you WANT to be. So to be told you're heading someplace else ? I'd be bummed. I hope you don't get moved !!! :grouphug:

pigletto
08-12-2010, 04:40 PM
So I got mine in the mail when I got home yesterday!! :cool1: BUT wrong resort!! I called and they said that they would changethe bar code in their system to the correct resort and to go ahead and use the tags. I hope our luggage ends up at a Coronado Springs and not French Quarter. :confused3

I was told if my new ones didn't come on time to cross out the wrong resort with permanent marker and write in the correct one. This was the ME people that told me that. So if you don't get the correct ones in time you might want to do this just in case:)

8gr8mouseketeers
08-12-2010, 05:40 PM
We got ours today! :yay:

williamson_ja
08-12-2010, 05:49 PM
We were the ones that had to call and have them send out the ME tags for 2 of my kids that they had forgotten. Anyway, they came in the mail yesterday. Now we can skip the line at the airport. :) Everybody is all set to go. Less than a month to go. Can't hardly wait. We haven't told my youngest dd (5)yet. I scheduled a call from princess Aurora to tell her about the trip the day before we leave. So excited!!

xJersey_Guy
08-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Our ME package came today too. We are are 23 days and counting. That was the first of two big hurdles cleared today. Our eldest starts kindergarten next week. The school had a meet and greet for the parents of new kindergarten students this evening. We were worried about telling them that our son would would be on vacation the four days after Labor Day. Long story short, they could not have been nicer or more understanding. We still have some paperwork to fill out, but they are they are willing to consider it an educational experience and not count the days as absent.

Mollie Mooster
08-12-2010, 10:09 PM
We got our tags today!!:cheer2:

rkrushing4
08-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Our ME came on Friday. It was nice to come home from a week of work and see the envelope knowing how much closer Disney is. Next the reservation stuff comes. Today went out and bought all our travel size health and beauty aids. Time to make the check list. YIPEE!:cheer2:

Minnie J
08-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Congrats to everyone who got their Mickey packages!!:thumbsup2