PDA

View Full Version : joining the boa brigade

dizelady
08-23-2002, 09:30 AM
Your Majesty Queen of the Boas,
May I have the priviledge of joining the Boa Brigade,Atlanta Contingent?
May it please the Queen to know how much I enjoyed meeting her exhalted presence at the Atlanta Pin Meet.I hope to have the pleasure of standing in her Royal Shadow in the near future at the Great Pin Adventure in September.
Your hopeful loyal subject,

Mary Etta (atlnewfmom/dizelady)

BeautyLLM
08-23-2002, 09:42 AM
My Dear Mary Etta,

I, too enjoyed meeting you in Atlanta! Of course you may join the Boa Brigade. Would you like to give me suggestions for a title? And of course, you must obtain a beautyful boa!!

Welcome!!:bounce:

Long live the Boa Brigade!!!

perndwler
08-23-2002, 09:48 AM
Lady Mary Etta, Welcome to our illustrious Boa Brigade! Remember your boa should reflect your favorite princess. They have them at the Disney Store for all the princesses as well as Minnie (white) and Tink (green).

Looking forward to seeing you at the Sept. event.:D

taysalyn
08-23-2002, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the Realm Lady Mary Etta.

Engr-Chas
08-23-2002, 04:59 PM
Mary Etta,

Why would you want to join a group of "ladies" (I use that term lightly) who will make you wear a feather muffler in the heat of the summer? What else do they offer you?

On the other hand, My rather aristocratic group offers, access to all of the latest DLR pins, the latest in gothic and ghoulish fashions and a health plan (you will be immortal once you join!).

(Sh, you didn't hear this from me, but the Queen likes to come down here and raise "Hell" LOL)

Think about it :smooth:

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Underground Paradise

Brer-Rabbit
08-23-2002, 05:27 PM
Welcome Lady Mary-Etta,

I think you will enjoy being a member of the BB. I must say that, regardless of what the Blue Flame headed evil doer engr-chas says, our Queens behavior is always in the highest of decorum. Do not be mislead by the Evil Doer.

Michael

Mickey527
08-23-2002, 05:34 PM
Just came home from Wallmart. I spent over 1 hour in the toy department trying to decide between the Barbie Sleeping Beauty and Prince or Tommy and Tina Barbie's little friends or somethinglike that. I think its one of Barbie's other jobs, Babysitter Barbie. Having boys was so much easier, trucks and cars.
But I saw something that I know you people would love. Wallmart has 5 foot hot pink boas for $5.99 each.
why anyone would want to wear a boa in FL is beyond me, after all what better outfit to wear in FL than a SPEEDO? Peggie

atlnewf
08-23-2002, 06:17 PM
Well, I finally got around to showing her how to post (HI mom!;) ).
Now you really *can* wear that boa. :)

Ashley

Fiver
08-23-2002, 06:57 PM
Welcome to the feathered flock Lady Mary Etta!
May you wear your Boa proud at the pin event.

Fiver-who is sad she cant go down to the event and shake a tail feather as well. :(

BeautyLLM
08-23-2002, 09:13 PM
Well, I know where Sir Chas will be shopping tomorrow Walmart!! Pink and blue go well together you know!

Oh, and if you want to see a little hell raisin', come to GPA II to see the Conga in the Tonga!! It is going to be a MEMORABLE evening!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

dizelady
08-23-2002, 10:10 PM
Thank you Queen Leslie for allowing me to join the Boa Brigade.
Thank you one and all for your greetings,including the blue-haired guy.
Mary Etta:bounce: :Pinkbounc

dizneyusa
08-24-2002, 10:33 AM
:p
Welcome to the greatest thing that has hit
Disney yet!!!! What a group!!! I must say
that it has made our royal journies worth
every minute!!!!!:p

Lady Dana

buggin'
08-24-2002, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the Boa Brigade!!!

Buggin'
Amber

olbear
08-24-2002, 03:38 PM
welcome to the "Brigade" Mary Etta. It was so nice to see you and Ashley at the Atlanta meet. I look forward to seeing you both in September. I'll have my mom in tow with me. She'll be sporting a boa as well. I guess I should ask our queen for her to be officially a member as well.

Blessings,
Winnie

PS: MICHEAL!! My butterfly isn't moving yet!! Yes, I know I'm nagging!