PDA

View Full Version : How early to arrive at MCO for flight?

CaliforniaDreaming
08-22-2002, 02:18 PM
How earlier do I need to arrive at MCO for an 8AM flight? Will the airport be busy?

Thanks.

Luckymommyx2
08-22-2002, 02:52 PM
We flew US Air in May but we had a 10:20 flight. When I called the airline to ask how early to arrive they told us an hour and a half. We only waited in line about 10-15 minutes before we were through security. We had a lot of time before our flight after security but with the time of day that you are leaving it may take a little longer to get through the lines. Good luck--hope this helped some. If all else fails, call your airline and ask.:D

Janis
08-22-2002, 04:23 PM
We had an 8am flight in June, arrived at the airport at 7, breezed through security and had time to spare. It was a Sunday morning, however. I don't know if this makes a difference.

CaliforniaDreaming
08-22-2002, 04:48 PM
My flight is on a Monday. I checked the airlines' website, and it says to be there 1.5 hours early.

We won't be checking any luggage, would that make a difference?

Rebecca Mills
08-23-2002, 12:08 AM
We had an 8:00 flight on United 3 weeks ago and arrived about 6:30 a.m. We were basically "waved through" security (can't say I was very impressed with MCO security checks at all-I guess we looked like the innocent family we are) and then had time to do some last minute shopping in the Disney store there before our flight.