PDA

View Full Version : Love Me The Priceline!

Paging Tom Morrow
08-03-2010, 05:59 PM
We are doing a Universal/WDW combo trip in 18 days and I've been trying to get a halfway decent rate on a minivan for 7 days for the past 5 months and the cheapest I found was over $400.

Fast forward to today when I hit priceline with a lowball offer of $25 a day for a minivan and it was accepted by National! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

brios86
08-03-2010, 06:17 PM
I'm jealous. I am up to $27 and still no offer :( I am also searhing for a cheap mini van for Dec 12 - Dec 19.

maciec
08-04-2010, 11:59 AM
that's awesome! I am so glad that Priceline came through for you. I am hoping to have the same luck for my October trip.

I'm jealous. I am up to $27 and still no offer :( I am also searhing for a cheap mini van for Dec 12 - Dec 19.

Traditionally with Priceline the closer you are to your travel dates the better the rate that you get. I think that you are still too far out to have your bid accepted.

I currently have a reservation for Dollar, but I am still looking for something better of course. I will will definitely be trying Priceline as time gets closer.