PDA

View Full Version : 2 adults, 2 teens & a baby.....hotels on 95?

mamapajama
07-26-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm having a hard time finding something that will allow me to book a room for our trip down with this combo of people. Is it a big deal to leave the baby off the reservation? She will be sleeping in our bed anyway.

LisaNJ25
07-26-2010, 04:37 PM
I am not booking ahead but I am just saying there are 4 of us when we go down next month.

mamapajama
07-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Where do you think you will be staying? I'm having a hard time deciding. Every time I see reviews that look good, the bad ones are always REALLY bad. We had a very bad experience the last time we drove and we didn't make a reservation. I'm pretty sure it was a crack/prostitution hotel:scared1:
It was late and we pretty much just slept 6 or 7 hours and beat it out of there! don't wanna do that again!

Symans3honeybees
07-27-2010, 11:44 AM
May I suggest a stay at Florence, SC near the Civic center? How much are you willing to spend for the night? because what you pay = what you get. If you leave after midnight and drive for about 12 hours, it would put you near Florence, SC. You will be there mid-day. Too early to go to bed. IMO
You must first decide when you are likely to leave home, and figure out when/where you will be by evening. We usually get about 9 hours of sleep in a hotel; therefore, we would rather spend a little more at a decent chain. We like Springhill Suite(6pp) or Holiday suite(6pp). We stayed and liked both of them.

sorul82?
07-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Here is a great thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2465424