PDA

View Full Version : So who wants a mystery Mickey LE1000 released today pin??????

Raulandpinboy
08-20-2002, 09:08 PM
Okay kids I got 4 of the mystery Mickey pins 3 are spoken for 1 is available first person not from Florida!!!! that manages to connect with Donna and can get her to post your name on this thread can have it for cost of the pin plus shipping its like $1.50 for shipping.

IM her, call her, I don't care how you get in touch with her.

Lets see how popular this pin is
:p

we3luvdisney
08-20-2002, 09:37 PM
Dooooooooooooooooooona!!!!

Do you think she heard that?

we3luvdisney
08-20-2002, 09:39 PM
Dooooooooooooooooooonna!!!!

Do you think she heard that?

we3luvdisney
08-20-2002, 09:41 PM
Houston, we have a problem......

Donna is not responding ......

we3luvdisney
08-20-2002, 09:50 PM
Donna
Donna
Donna
Donna
Donna
Donna
Donna
Donna
Donna
Donna

Hey, give me some credit, this took me 10 minutes to do. I never said I was a computer geek.

GotAnyPins
08-20-2002, 09:52 PM
Trumpets blaring...confetti falling...doves flying over the castle...oops sorry thats flag lowering at MK..never mind...

Anyhow...our winner is BeautyLLM she was the first one to contact me...

and it has nothing to do w/ the fact that she is the Queen, and threatened me w/ beheading....she won it fair and square...

GotAnyPins
08-20-2002, 09:55 PM
We3luvdisney..for her tenacity, originality, and persistance...and i will think of something for you to win...

AZ JazzyJ
08-20-2002, 11:12 PM
Ok, I am not sure how fair this was. When I saw this post I grabbed my Arizona phone book and started calling everyone in there that had the name Donna listed. Some of them hung up, some told me they had no idea what I was talking about, and one lady named Donna told me she had no intention of changing her long-distance phone carrier and that I was supposed to take her off my list. I think this was just a ploy by Raul and Pinboy to try and get people to overload their phone circuits. It's a good thing I remembered Alf telling me to use 10-10-220 so it didn't cost me a lot. So next time Raul, you need to be a little more specific.

Jeff

we3luvdisney
08-20-2002, 11:26 PM
Me Lady (AKA GotAnyPins & Lady Donna),

Actually, there is a slight correction ----- her is actually a him. I'm the grumpy looking guy in the middle ;)

So, what did I win? Eisner's job? An all expense paid trip to WDW? Tickets to MNSSHP? Those are the consolation prizes, right? That's what Raul said they were. He indicated that you would have no problem supplying those items.:)

BeautyLLM
08-21-2002, 07:46 AM
So many thank you's, so little time...well, actually I have lots of time...

I'd like to thank the Academy of course and my agent for having so much faith in me and getting me this most coveted role. Oh wait...wrong award, sorry...

I'd like to thank Sir Eddie for posting his most interesting posts and the DIS for providing a forum for Sir Eddie's threads.

Thank you to my curiosity, which always gets the better of me when I see these posts.

Thank you to my computer, which has not gone ker floonie floonie for a while now (knock on wood) and to my Buddy list, which has Lady Donna's IM name prominently displayed.

Thank you to my mother who took me to DL when I was in utero and claims full responsibility for my addiction to Disney and to my family and friends who cheered me on during this competition!

But most of all, thank you to Sir Eddie and Lady Donna, for their friendship and generosity both to me and to pin trading!!

I WON!!! I WON!!! YIPPEE!!! YAHOO!!! YAY!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

we3luvdisney
08-21-2002, 09:30 AM
I'm still waiting to see if I won Eisner's job.

we3luvdisney
(AKA Village Idiot --- every Kingdom has one!)

Engr-Chas
08-21-2002, 10:16 AM
FIX FIX!

Engr-Chas
Lord of the I Can't Beleive its Not Butter?

BeautyLLM
08-21-2002, 10:35 AM
Oh no you don't, you sore loser!!! I never win anything!!! I won that pin fair and square, so stop trying to rain on my parade!!!

GotAnyPins
08-21-2002, 11:22 AM
Of what to give our Grumpy friend for his consulation prize...would you rreeaallyy want Eisners job?? I could see what i can do, but I wouldn't hold my breath..

In the meantime, I am pondering..hmmm the grumpy head...hmmm... naw you probably already have one..but I will keep trying..to be continued

we3luvdisney
08-21-2002, 07:54 PM
Of course I would want Eisner's job ---- I could get into the parks any day/any time;)