PDA

View Full Version : Wyndham Palms Resort

ncbyrne
08-20-2002, 07:52 PM
We're renting a two bedroom at the Wyndham Palms Resort next month. Can anyone tell me about this property? Are there any onsite restaurants and abouthow far is it to WDW?

MouseGirl
08-20-2002, 10:21 PM
We stayed at Wyndham Palms (now known as Windsor Palms)in March for a week in a 3-bedroom condo and absolutely loved both the condo and the resort itself. You can see pictures and a description of the resort amenities at www.windsor-palms-resort.com There is no restaurant on site, but there is a convenience store where you can buy coffee and snacks. Also, you're just a two minute drive up to I-192 which has tons of restaurants and shops. You're about 10 minutes to the WDW parking lot. We found it an easy drive, and not busy at all. I think you'll be very happy with your choice.

Tom'sdad
08-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Windsor (Wyndham) Palms is a fabulous resort and a very good choice!! It is located just behind Splendid China and about 6 or 7 minutes from Animal Kingdom using the Sherbeth Road shortcut.
Along with Emerald Island Resort which is almost next door (my personal favorite) they are the 2 best short term rental developments in the area.
You will love it.
Ben