PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite Disney song and why.

Raulandpinboy
08-20-2002, 02:54 PM
I'm partial to the Its a small world after all song as long as its played over and over again.

Ask the grand kids when I make them listen to it over and over again, cause they were bad, very bad :p

Why I even have the tape in the car ask anybody.

Or the opening song from the not so famous sequel to Bambi called "Bambi goes crazy ape bonkers with a drill and violence". A European Disney nasty not yet rated.

Only those that ever saw the young ones will appreciate that one.

Oh come on whats your favorite song people. dont be a poopy pants.

daber
08-20-2002, 03:02 PM
It's a tough call, but I guess Baroque Hoedown.

we3luvdisney
08-20-2002, 10:20 PM
I perfer Cruella Devil. However, I like to insert my neighbors name instead.

Long story, not enough pages on this board to explain it all.

buggin'
08-21-2002, 10:54 PM
My fave song is 'Wanna Be Like You' from Jungle Book.

Everytime I hear this song, it reminds me of my best friend...the 3 of us (me, mom & Laura) used to ride all over Myrtle Beach with this song blaring, all 3 of us bouncin' all over the place in the truck. We looked like 3 of the monkeys outta the movie!

*sigh*

Those were the days. :p

Buggin'
Amber

heathrow42
08-22-2002, 12:15 AM
I couldn't pick just one!

Bright Little Star from Cosmic Ray's Cafe! It's not very 'Disney', but I really love it.

As for really Disney-esque songs -- it would have to be the theme song to Splash mountain. It is so descriptive, that whenever I hear it, I can easily imagine myself on the ride!

great question!

--heather

dawngee
08-22-2002, 12:52 PM
I would have to say my favorite Disney song, by far, is "When you wish upon a star", for everthing it stands for and all that it means.

dawn g

snowgooseltd
08-23-2002, 09:52 AM
I couldn't choose just one..but my favorite CD is "The Best of Country Sings The Best of Disney." It's a great CD with a new twist on some fantastic Disney songs. Alison Krauss singing "Baby of Mine" from Dumbo sets the hair on my arms on end.

chef's wife
08-24-2002, 09:27 AM
:confused: :cool: ;) :teeth: :smooth:
Pants down, I mean hands down YMCA!!!!!
Oh sorry that's not Disney is it?
How about the Country Bear Jamboree theme song but, Jeff Foxworthy's version!!!!! You guys that live in a mobile home park know the one...right!!!!!
You might be a redneck if...your mother in law can tell off the state trooper without taking her cigarette out of her mouth!!!
PI...Manny

NHMickey
08-26-2002, 10:00 PM
Not my favorite song... But when I hear Be our guest... All I think about is Disney...