PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know how to contact Beast(Robby Benson)?

kelly08
08-20-2002, 07:28 AM
Hello, Didn't know what forum to put this question in, but I will try this one. I collect signatures from people who voice characters from Disney movies. I have signatures from Belle and Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast, but I cannot find Beast. I think Robby Benson is still doing voices for Disney but I am not sure. Anybody else collect autographs from real people, and can anybody give me any help on how to find Mr. Benson? I also have Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Donald Duck, Winnie, Simba, and hoping to get Pinnochio. Thanks.

cleo
08-20-2002, 08:09 AM
Kelly, I'm going to move you over to the Collectors Board. Those good folks are amazing and someone is sure to be able to help with your question. :)

BeautyLLM
08-20-2002, 10:23 AM
Well, I don't know if this will help, but I was at a performance of The Candlelight Processional last year and Robby was the narrator. Maybe he will be there again this year?

NHMickey
08-20-2002, 10:32 AM
You may want to try Guest Relations at WDW. They might have an address for fan mail and requests.

SueEllen
08-20-2002, 11:09 AM
I just sent a copy of this to a friend of mine who collects autographs. Hopefully she will be able to help you out.

Sue Ellen