PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Tokyo Bay question

cseca
07-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Does anybody know how far this hotel is from the parks?
I know we have to take the shuttle bus and then hop on a monorail.
But could you give me a time estimate on say 5min by bus and 5 min monorail or 10min bus and 5 min monorail?

Appreciate your help!

oldpatterns
07-16-2010, 03:16 PM
The hotel is a 10 minute monorail ride to Tokyo Sea and 15 minutes to Tokyo Disney. You will have to purchase a monorail pass for the day. The monorails come on a regular schedule and are extremely clean. The hotel is very large, the rooms are huge for Japan, a bit dated and the beds are very hard.

cseca
07-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the info!

corgi_monster
07-19-2010, 06:33 AM
The monorail stop is right across from the hotel and is a 3 min walk from the front door - no bus needed. The monorail comes ever 4-6 minutes, so there is never a very long wait. To Disneysea, it's about a 5 minute ride. It's about 10 minutes to Disneyland.

cseca
07-21-2010, 06:34 PM
The monorail stop is right across from the hotel and is a 3 min walk from the front door - no bus needed. The monorail comes ever 4-6 minutes, so there is never a very long wait. To Disneysea, it's about a 5 minute ride. It's about 10 minutes to Disneyland.

Perfect!!!!
Thank you so much :thumbsup2

simzac
07-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Another question about this hotel if I may. Why are prices for after the 1st of next year so much higher than this year? And I have checked several dates over several months in 2011. Do they lower then at some later date?

BrizMarc
09-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Another question about this hotel if I may. Why are prices for after the 1st of next year so much higher than this year? And I have checked several dates over several months in 2011. Do they lower then at some later date?

I noticed the same things. Next year prices have skyrocketed

lurkyloo
09-08-2010, 04:36 PM
I just made a Hilton reservation in Anaheim for next year's D23 Expo and those rates were a lot higher too. I wonder if it's similar to what WDW does, where the rack rates for the following year come out first, and then the discounts start popping up as things get closer...