PDA

View Full Version : I can't make the podcast cruise!! :(

wishspirit
07-14-2010, 08:47 PM
I will have to go change my signature! :sad1:

I got a new job, which has now been all wrapped up and confirmed. However (since it's in a school) they really can't stretch to me being out for at least a week right near the end of term!

I am really sad I can't come, but my Mom is still trying to decide if she is willing to come without me (and spend my 22nd birthday there, whilst I am here on my own!)

I am pretty upset about it, but I know my job has to come first!

tlcoke
07-14-2010, 09:13 PM

I got a new job, which has now been all wrapped up and confirmed. However (since it's in a school) they really can't stretch to me being out for at least a week right near the end of term!

I am really sad I can't come, but my Mom is still trying to decide if she is willing to come without me (and spend my 22nd birthday there, whilst I am here on my own!)

Congratulations on the Job! but sorry you can't join us on the cruise.

UrsulasShadow
07-14-2010, 09:35 PM
That's okay...I can't go either. We can commiserate together.

mikelan6
07-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Well miss you.

mainegal
07-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Kate, good news about the new job!
Don't worry, good times will still happen. later...

Will miss you, and Mindy, too.

mdvlprof
07-14-2010, 11:46 PM
good news about the job. Too bad you can't ake the cruise.

Becx N Gav
07-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Sorry to hear you can't make it in Dec Kate but great news on the job :goodvibes

There will be plenty more events and you'll be able to make one of them :hug:

corky441
07-15-2010, 06:41 AM
The news about the job is wonderful, Kate. Too bad it comes with the sad news about missing out on the cruise.
Congrats on the job:)

Cherinva
07-15-2010, 07:15 AM
Congrats on the job..that's wonderful news.....but sorry you have to cancel the cruise.

jeanigor
07-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Use this as leverage and try to get the crew to do something in DLParis....

We'll miss you Kate!!!

TXYankee
07-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Kate,
Congratulations on the job!!
There will always be other vacations!
We will miss you!

kathrna
07-15-2010, 09:57 AM
Congratulations on your new job! I'm sorry you won't be able to make it. There will be lots more opportunities.

jessrose18
07-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Husband went on job interview yesterday that went well and it's in the school system. He is nervous about telling them about trip if it comes to that, 8 days off in December. I hope we dont run into the same problem. I think we want this trip and he wants a new job equal amounts. Hopefully it wont be a problem. Sorry you cant come. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Becx N Gav
07-15-2010, 04:33 PM

We'll miss you Kate!!!

Good plan :thumbsup2 How could you say no to Kate :laughing:

disneyholic family
07-16-2010, 12:32 AM

congrats on the new job Kate!!!
I'm so sorry you won't be on PCC 2.0, but i'm sure there will be more opportunities in the future..

at the dismeet a few weeks ago (the one organized by Kate) a little birdie told me that they are very seriously considering an organized trip to london/paris/DLP!! woo hoo!!!!!

Yvet
07-16-2010, 04:32 AM
I'm sorry that you can't make it to be on the cruise this time....

BUT

Congrats with your new job!!!!

jeanigor
07-16-2010, 07:52 AM
at the dismeet a few weeks ago (the one organized by Kate) a little birdie told me that they are very seriously considering an organized trip to london/paris/DLP!! woo hoo!!!!!

I have a feeling that 'birdie' wasn't actually little in stature....probably around 6'1"?;););)

mytripsandraces
07-16-2010, 07:57 AM

I hope this is true and that I can go!

OP - I'm sorry you can't make the cruise, but very happy that you've found a job!

mdvlprof
07-16-2010, 10:00 AM

I have a feeling that 'birdie' wasn't actually little in stature....probably around 6'1"?;););)

DLP. That might be worth the $$.

Cherinva
07-16-2010, 11:21 AM
That would be awesome.

disneyholic family
07-17-2010, 12:42 AM

;)

YellowMickeyPonchos
07-19-2010, 03:28 AM
Oh Kate - sad for us, but fabulous for you!!! Full time employment is the bomb - especially in this day, where hours are getting cut left and right!

So happy for you! I'll miss meeting you dreadfully, but maybe one school holiday you and the man will come out here to DL and visit. For that, I'd take a day off to come hang out!

mousehouselover
08-04-2010, 10:06 PM
We had to cancel too :( I hated having to come to that conclusion but we didn't have any other option. Sadly, with all the other things going on in my life right now; that doesn't hurt as bad as some of the other decisions we've had to make in the last two weeks.

Cherinva
08-05-2010, 06:15 PM
We had to cancel too :( I hated having to come to that conclusion but we didn't have any other option. Sadly, with all the other things going on in my life right now; that doesn't hurt as bad as some of the other decisions we've had to make in the last two weeks.

Sorry to hear that.