PDA

View Full Version : "The House Meets the Mouse"

j&j620
07-14-2010, 11:33 AM
The episodes of Full House when the family goes to WDW are on right now. Their experiences are so crazy-unrealistic and I can't help laughing! :lmao:

Anyone else remember the episodes?

ClassyChic
07-14-2010, 06:57 PM
I have these episodes on dvd! :)
(Actually I own the who series)

Fantasmic23
07-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Oh man, I missed it!! Cheesy and unrealistic as they are, I love the Disney-themed episodes. I catch the "Roseanne" Disney eps every now and then. I vaguely remember the "Full House" eps. Didn't "Growing Pains" go to Disney, too?

j&j620
07-14-2010, 08:36 PM
I actually used to think that the characters really wandered around the parks/resorts all day and that you could just walk up to them and get undivided attention because of shows like this. In my defense, the Full House WDW episodes aired when I was 9 and I was 16 the first time I went myself.

Not sure about Growing Pains, but Step by Step went. JT tried to impress some girls by telling them he was JT Disney. He took them to all the fancy restaurants...without ADRs! :scared1:

Queenofspoons
07-15-2010, 05:24 PM
I saw one of those episodes once (not sure which sitcom or sitcoms it was) but all I remeber is this:

A character goes to epcot and watches the dolphins at the Living Seas and in the same episode gets directions from the beast.

And another part made me think Indiana Jones Stunt show was all audience participation, with one of the actors getting injured and having the main character fill in for him as he goes through the opening stunts perfectly.

wdwgirl03
07-17-2010, 05:07 PM
I have these episodes on dvd! :)
(Actually I own the who series)

haha, me too.

The Disney ones were my favorite. And I have to watch them every time they are on TV even though I've seen them about a hundred times. :rolleyes1

MinnieLovesMickey
08-12-2010, 09:35 AM
haha, me too.

The Disney ones were my favorite. And I have to watch them every time they are on TV even though I've seen them about a hundred times. :rolleyes1

I watched those episodes on our last flight to WDW!

When we were planning our first trip to WDW, I remember wanting to stay at GF because it was the only resort I was familiar with, and then, I saw the price:scared1:. How could the Tanners afford to stay there? How could DJ's boyfriend afford to stay there?:rotfl:

fanhost
09-16-2010, 02:35 AM
It's a great show..!!

Rose DiVerona
09-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Yep, I remember seeing these for the first time! Fun...but unrealistic :)

elejpee
07-13-2011, 05:28 AM
Its too good.

gillcrist32
07-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Its really awesome show.

TubaBabe86
07-13-2011, 06:53 PM
I saw one of those episodes once (not sure which sitcom or sitcoms it was) but all I remeber is this:

A character goes to epcot and watches the dolphins at the Living Seas and in the same episode gets directions from the beast.

That was Cory on Boy Meets World.