PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Mountain Range Meet (12/11/10 @ 9:15AM)

jeanigor
06-16-2010, 09:00 AM
Trekkers, adventures, thrill seekers, and wayfarers--hoy!

I would like to propose a journey of risk and peril beginning on Saturday December 11, 2010 in front of the Firehouse on Mainstreet to conquer the hazardous mounts in the Magic Kingdom.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/40/121071215_20c44fd1d6.jpg
http://www.laughingplace.com/files/guide/wdw/att/00007/A01-01.jpg
http://www.laughingplace.com/files/space25/19990925-084822.jpg

Scheduled to attend:
Todd (jeanigor)
Tracey (tlcoke)
Lyn (mainegal)
Cheri (Cherinva) + DD Jennifer and DGD Rachael
Anna (aspen37)
Kim (tickledtink33)
Dave (macman752) and DW Sally
Becx (Becx_N_Gav)
Gav (Gav_N_Becx)
Beth (disneyholic_family)
Linda (wdwscout) and DH John
Kim (chirurgeon)
Hope (Pitti_Sing)
Greg (DUHGreg)
Lois (parrotheadlois)
Jen (jen3003)
Ros (rtobe)
Robin (robind)
Mark (bigmoonmullen) and DW Louise

georgemoe
06-16-2010, 09:27 AM
Would love to Todd but not there until later in the day. :sad1:

Launchpad11B
06-16-2010, 10:03 AM
-

wdwscout
06-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Would love to Todd but not there until later in the day. :sad1:

Same for me- we arrive around noon on Friday. Have fun though!

tlcoke
06-16-2010, 10:23 AM
Count me in Todd. - unless it is extremely cold and I may skip SPLASH - don't need Pneumonia before the cruise.

FireDancer
06-16-2010, 11:08 AM
I won't be there but the idea sounds like fun. If the meet goes well maybe a repeat for marathon weekend could be in order. I don't know if it is the events on the cruise of the meets before/after that I will miss more not being there. :guilty:

Cherinva
06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
What an awesome idea, but we won't be there until 4pm. Everyone enjoy!!

jeanigor
06-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Perhaps it should made later in the day, like around 4pm?

Cherinva
06-16-2010, 12:39 PM

My group (17 so far) for MVMCP is meeting at 4:15, but we would be glad to join in if you are so inclined to hold it off until then....it's you're call....(please, please, please.......):)

Becx N Gav
06-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Count us in :goodvibes We were going to do DHS and Epcot that day but we can hop over to MK for a bit too :thumbsup2

I'll be sitting out the Space Mountain part though, I've lost my thrill seeker trait in my old age :laughing:

jeanigor
06-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Count us in :goodvibes We were going to do DHS and Epcot that day but we can hop over to MK for a bit too :thumbsup2

I'll be sitting out the Space Mountain part though, I've lost my thrill seeker trait in my old age :laughing:

Noooooooooo......we're the same age!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becx N Gav
06-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Noooooooooo......we're the same age!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you a month younger? - I'm Oct

jeanigor
06-16-2010, 01:03 PM

Well yes. But close enough!

Becx N Gav
06-16-2010, 01:04 PM
I have been on Oblivion at Alton Towers (in the UK) in my younger days :lmao:

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/27472.gif

http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/2/4/2/6/4/5/i/4/8/0/o/450px-AltonTowers-Oblivion.JPG

http://coasterjunky.com/Images/alton6.jpg

I screamed like a baby :rotfl:

mdvlprof
06-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Won't be getting to WDW til Fri afternoon - after 14 hrs drive time.

Cherinva
06-16-2010, 01:12 PM

October what? I'm the 20th...won't say what year :rolleyes1

Becx N Gav
06-16-2010, 01:14 PM
October what? I'm the 20th...won't say what year :rolleyes1

13th - I share my birthday with Margaret Thatcher :sad2: DH is the 9th Oct and so is John Lennon :thumbsup2

Cherinva
06-16-2010, 01:18 PM
13th - I share my birthday with Margaret Thatcher :sad2: DH is the 9th Oct and so is John Lennon :thumbsup2

Cool. One SIL is the 9th and the other is the 19th. Good Month !!!

Becx N Gav
06-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Cool. One SIL is the 9th and the other is the 19th. Good Month !!!

Librans rock ::yes::

Cherinva
06-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Librans rock ::yes::

Yes we do....

mdvlprof
06-16-2010, 01:42 PM
October what? I'm the 20th...won't say what year :rolleyes1 DD is Oct 22.

Becx N Gav
06-16-2010, 01:53 PM
DD is Oct 22.

:thumbsup2

Renysmom
06-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Wish we could as well but we dont arrive until Friday evening..

mainegal
06-16-2010, 02:17 PM

Yes!
But I still want to end up at Epcot until after midnight.

Cherinva
06-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Yes!

I'm sure that could work out.....

tlcoke
06-16-2010, 02:28 PM
Yes!

Now you have to splurge for the Park Hopper Ticket.

mainegal
06-16-2010, 03:37 PM
Now you have to splurge for the Park Hopper Ticket.

Yeah, I had started to figure that into the budget.
And maybe the extra $50 bucks to get in earlier on the first Saturday.
And maybe MVMCP.
And the big splurge- the dining plan!

mainegal
06-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Yes!

Maybe this will be my Akershus night.

Or candlelight processional.

Or both!

Becx N Gav
06-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I had started to fugure that into the budget.
And maybe the extra $50 bucks to get in earlier onth efirst Saturday.
And maybe MVMCP.
And the big splurge- the dining plan!

It soon adds up but I think this trip has so much happening it'll be worth getting a park hopper for :thumbsup2

DisneyTaylors
06-16-2010, 03:47 PM

I would like to propose a journey of risk and peril beginning on Friday December 10, 2010 in front of the Firehouse on Mainstreet to conquer the hazardous mounts in the Magic Kingdom.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/40/121071215_20c44fd1d6.jpg
http://www.laughingplace.com/files/guide/wdw/att/00007/A01-01.jpg
http://www.laughingplace.com/files/space25/19990925-084822.jpg

Why I am hearing Stacy yell "Triple Mountain Whammy" in my head? :confused3

Must have been the 24x7 TV hypnosis on my trips to WDW. :happytv:

- Bill

OKW Lover
06-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Sigh. :scared1: Val & I won't be there until Saturday.

irishdadx4
06-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Any chance of talking everyone into doing this on Saturday, Dec 11? We, Kat and I, would love to brave the mountains with everyone, but can't until Saturday. I think more people could join in, too, since several are coming in too late on Friday.

Mike

jeanigor
06-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Any chance of talking everyone into doing this on Saturday, Dec 11? We, Kat and I, would love to brave the mountains with everyone, but can't until Saturday. I think more people could join in, too, since several are coming in too late on Friday.

Mike

As far as I'm concerned, the date is pretty flexible. If Saturday would work better, we can make it Saturday.:goodvibes

irishdadx4
06-17-2010, 10:27 PM
I think Saturday will be a better day for everyone.....without going back and counting I think alot of the people said they would be getting in too late on Friday, etc. I think there will be a bigger turnout on saturday. Even if we get in early enough on friday, which Kat and I might, we only have one park day before the cruise, using our GAD tickets we earned in March. And MK doesn't have a MVMCP on Saturday, so the park is open till 10pm, and not 7 like on Friday. What's the concensus people??

Mike

Becx N Gav
06-18-2010, 01:43 AM
I think Saturday will be a better day for everyone.....without going back and counting I think alot of the people said they would be getting in too late on Friday, etc. I think there will be a bigger turnout on saturday. Even if we get in early enough on friday, which Kat and I might, we only have one park day before the cruise, using our GAD tickets we earned in March. And MK doesn't have a MVMCP on Saturday, so the park is open till 10pm, and not 7 like on Friday. What's the concensus people??

Mike

Either works for us but if we do it Saturday I'd suggest we do it earlier in the morning or at least before lunch :thumbsup2

jeanigor
06-18-2010, 06:49 AM

Mike

Excellent points. Saturday it is.

Either works for us but if we do it Saturday I'd suggest we do it earlier in the morning or at least before lunch :thumbsup2

I think pre-lunch would be good.

macman752
06-18-2010, 07:25 AM
Count us in! But be advised that we grounded a Disneyland Space Mountain rocket and a submarine during the ABD trip. :lmao:

Cherinva
06-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Excellent points. Saturday it is.

I think pre-lunch would be good.

Cool...this works for us..count us in. Ok Todd, you set the time and place to meet and we'll be there.

irishdadx4
06-18-2010, 01:42 PM
We can't do the pre lunch....Kat and I were taking a Keys to the Kingdom tour that morning. and doesn't look like it's done till sometime afternoon, I think just before the 3pm "Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It" parade. :-(

Mike

Cherinva
06-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Bump

jeanigor
06-22-2010, 01:46 PM
One vote for morning.
One vote for post parade.

Any other thoughts?

tlcoke
06-22-2010, 02:28 PM
I vote for Morning - lines should be smaller

Kitikat
06-22-2010, 02:39 PM
I vote for afternoon also....but I am Mike's other half...:rotfl:
I can't wait to meet everyone at all the events and cruise...:cool1::banana:

Becx N Gav
06-22-2010, 02:50 PM
We can do the afternoon too - should we toss a coin :laughing:

mainegal
06-22-2010, 03:43 PM
I vote first thing in the morning. :goodvibes

macman752
06-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Another vote the the morning.

Cherinva
06-23-2010, 08:45 AM
We vote for the morning also. (we are 3, does this count for 3 votes?...lol)

chirurgeon
07-02-2010, 12:57 PM

That would work for me. Hope and I are heading to MK that night anyway. The only night we have to see the castle lighting. We aren't doing MVMCP this year.

Kim

Cherinva
07-07-2010, 07:21 AM
Bump

aspen37
07-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Count us in! But be advised that we grounded a Disneyland Space Mountain rocket and a submarine during the ABD trip. :lmao:

That was one of the funniest things I have ever been involved in at a Disney park. When John (3guysandagal) said on the submarine that there was water at his feet I couldn't stop cracking up. Then on Space Mtn when the CM said we had to get out because we were over weight I thought I was going to die laughing. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :cool1:

I haven't talked to Kim but I think we are in.

Becx N Gav
07-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Have we decided a time yet? :confused3

jeanigor
07-09-2010, 07:33 AM
Have we decided a time yet? :confused3

Not as of yet. :guilty:

macman752
07-09-2010, 12:12 PM
That was one of the funniest things I have ever been involved in at a Disney park. When John (3guysandagal) said on the submarine that there was water at his feet I couldn't stop cracking up. Then on Space Mtn when the CM said we had to get out because we were over weight I thought I was going to die laughing. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :cool1:

I haven't talked to Kim but I think we are in.

Hi Anna! You have to join in on this one even if Kim declines. If we manage to launch at Space Mountain without Kim we can blame California's scrubbed Mission on her. :rotfl2:

macman752
07-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Bump.

aspen37
07-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Hi Anna! You have to join in on this one even if Kim declines. If we manage to launch at Space Mountain without Kim we can blame California's scrubbed Mission on her. :rotfl2:

Hi Dave! Tell Sally I said hi and can't wait to see you guys again in December.

I never thought about that, it could be all Kim's fault! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tonya2426
07-30-2010, 01:15 AM
Hi Dave! Tell Sally I said hi and can't wait to see you guys again in December.

I never thought about that, it could be all Kim's fault! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm good with blaming it all on Kim. :lmao: But didn't Dave break a few things back in April???? :rolleyes1

jeanigor
07-30-2010, 06:44 AM
After careful consideration, I think in the meet should be in the morning. Since it is the same day as the big pre-cruise meet up and I don't want it to interfere with any dinner ADR's which might impact meeting the herd--I mean group:goodvibes for a really big event.

Let's say 9:15am in front of the Firehouse.:firefight:firefight:firefight

mainegal
07-30-2010, 07:08 AM
Morning is good.

I have been trying to balance ADR locations and budget. I am considering not getting a park hopper. To do the Magic Moutain Meet would mean not eating dinner in Epcot. (I already have two ADRs there!

Would anyone be interested in Cape May Cafe before the pre-cruise meet?

macman752
07-30-2010, 07:13 AM
9:15 is good for us. We will see you there.

macman752
07-30-2010, 07:31 AM
I'm good with blaming it all on Kim. :lmao: But didn't Dave break a few things back in April???? :rolleyes1

It's all Kim's fault! That is my story and I will not change it (unless someone has pictures). ;)

Becx N Gav
07-30-2010, 07:47 AM
After careful consideration, I think in the meet should be in the morning. Since it is the same day as the big pre-cruise meet up and I don't want it to interfere with any dinner ADR's which might impact meeting the herd--I mean group:goodvibes for a really big event.

Thanks Todd, I'll put this on my spreadsheet :thumbsup2

Do you think 15 minutes will be long enough for me to get some customised ears? Do you order them and come back later?

It might be better to do on Friday I think :idea:

tlcoke
07-30-2010, 08:15 AM

Count me in..It's on my speadsheet.

Cherinva
07-30-2010, 12:16 PM

Count us in..we have a breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace (8:05) and we'll head to the firehouse right after...see you there..Oh and thanks for setting this up Todd...I think it's going to be a blast !!!!

Kitikat
08-01-2010, 06:19 PM
We hope ya'll have fun...we know you will...we will be doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour so will miss this meet...but will be meeting up later..we hope...lol

Cherinva
08-16-2010, 07:54 AM

Hey Todd...just a thought...could you edit your first post with those attending???? I'd like to see how many of us are doing this...just saying :goodvibes

disneyholic family
08-17-2010, 05:05 AM

Becx - um....you're old???????????????????? so what does that mean i am?

Todd, you can count me in!!
but anyone in my log on Splash Mountain be forewarned that i clap with the zippity doodah music in the last part of the ride :eek:

jeanigor
08-17-2010, 06:47 AM

but anyone in my log on Splash Mountain be forewarned that i clap with the zippity doodah music in the last part of the ride :eek:

All the more fun, I say. :goodvibes

wdwscout
08-17-2010, 07:07 AM

If for this reason alone- count us in!! I'd love to share a log and clap along with you! :woohoo:

John & I will do our best to be there. Glad I checked this thread again- I hadn't looked in a while and didn't realize it got changed to Saturday.
Excellent! :thumbsup2

Cherinva
08-17-2010, 07:12 AM

And what's wrong with that???? I'll clap with you should we be in the same log !!!

disneyholic family
08-17-2010, 07:38 AM
If for this reason alone- count us in!! I'd love to share a log and clap along with you! :woohoo:

John & I will do our best to be there. Glad I checked this thread again- I hadn't looked in a while and didn't realize it got changed to Saturday.
Excellent! :thumbsup2

And what's wrong with that???? I'll clap with you should we be in the same log !!!

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only one time did we have an entire log clapping with us, and that was when everyone else was from Japan!! it was their first time on the ride and they were sooooooooo happy to be there!!! and it was so much fun to experience their excitement!! :goodvibes

Becx N Gav
08-17-2010, 07:51 AM

I just meant when I was younger I could stomach the rides more - these days I feel old :rolleyes:

I have been known to sing randomly too on there - so I'm all in for clapping :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Cherinva
08-17-2010, 08:08 AM
I just meant when I was younger I could stomach the rides more - these days I feel old :rolleyes:

I have been known to sing randomly too on there - so I'm all in for clapping :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I can't stomach Space Mountain anymore either, besides, now my daughter has her own daughter to go on the ride with....I plan on riding the TTA while everyone is on Space Mountain....want to go with me?

wdwscout
08-17-2010, 08:28 AM
I plan on riding the TTA while everyone is on Space Mountain....want to go with me?
Our plan as well. I can only take Space Mtn once a year or so (and I just did the Disneyland version in May). DH never rides it.
But we both love the TTA/Peoplemover! Sounds like an EXCELLENT alternative. :thumbsup2

Cherinva
08-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Our plan as well. I can only take Space Mtn once a year or so (and I just did the Disneyland version in May). DH never rides it.
But we both love the TTA/Peoplemover! Sounds like an EXCELLENT alternative. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a plan!!!! (I love that you mentioned Peoplemover...I still call it that, but on here wanted to be politically correct) See you then.

tlcoke
08-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Sounds like a plan!!!! (I love that you mentioned Peoplemover...I still call it that, but on here wanted to be politically correct) See you then.

You can say Peoplemover again...it has officially been renamed back to the original name.

Cherinva
08-17-2010, 01:07 PM
You can say Peoplemover again...it has officially been renamed back to the original name.

I didn't know that, thanks Tracey....some habits are hard to break...I never did get used to Disney Studios being called MGM and then they changed the name again.

chirurgeon
08-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Whatever time the Mountain Meet is happening on Saturday is fine with me. Hope and I changed our plans and we are arriving on Friday. Unfortunately that means we are also leaving on Friday. No DATW for us this year.

Kim

DUHgreg
08-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Saturday, 9:15 seems like a plan for us. However, given the fact that we are probably old enough to be your parents (Becx, Gav, Todd, etc.) reading the age complaints is just plain sad.:rotfl:
Don't worry, I cleared that with DW (parrotheadlois) before posting.:rolleyes1

Becx N Gav
08-19-2010, 01:54 AM
I can't stomach Space Mountain anymore either, besides, now my daughter has her own daughter to go on the ride with....I plan on riding the TTA while everyone is on Space Mountain....want to go with me?

I'm glad it's not just me :goodvibes
Sounds like a great plan :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: Maybe we could time it to be going through the SM bit while everyone else rides? We could have a secret noise so they know it's us (or would they not be able to hear us?)

Saturday, 9:15 seems like a plan for us. However, given the fact that we are probably old enough to be your parents (Becx, Gav, Todd, etc.) reading the age complaints is just plain sad.:rotfl:

:yay: :yay: See you there!

disneyholic family
08-19-2010, 04:40 AM

i didn't know that!

when did they re-name it?

i remember back when we had to use A,B,C,D and E tickets for rides at WDW...
it was called the Wedway Peoplemover and you needed a D ticket for it...

even then, it was one of my very favorite rides...

jeanigor
08-19-2010, 06:46 AM

Very smart man!!!

Cherinva
08-19-2010, 11:53 AM
i didn't know that!

when did they re-name it?

i remember back when we had to use A,B,C,D and E tickets for rides at WDW...
it was called the Wedway Peoplemover and you needed a D ticket for it...

even then, it was one of my very favorite rides...

I remember that too...over the years I shortened it to Peoplemover and still call it that...I love the ride, it's so relaxing and I love to look down and watch the people

Cherinva
08-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Bump

jeanigor
08-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Updated the first post with a list of scheduled attendees. (I needed to step back from my work for a minute or two...)

Right now 14-16 people have said they are coming. Nice turnout.:goodvibes

Cherinva
08-25-2010, 10:17 AM
Updated the first post with a list of scheduled attendees. (I needed to step back from my work for a minute or two...)

Right now 14-16 people have said they are coming. Nice turnout.:goodvibes

Wonderful...Thanks Todd...:worship:

macman752
08-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Hey Todd, please add 2 more to the list.

Dave (macman752) and DW Sally.

Thanks!

jeanigor
08-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Hey Todd, please add 2 more to the list.

Dave (macman752) and DW Sally.

Thanks!

You know, as soon as I saw the e-mail that there was a response to this thread and it had your board name, I was like "awww heck! I forgot Dave!"

But that you for clarifying for your DW.

Cherinva
08-25-2010, 02:48 PM
Hey Todd, my other 2 are Jennifer and Rachael :goodvibes

bigmoonmullen
09-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Hi Todd,

Louise and I plan on being there.

After we conquer everything at MK we think we will do a resort tour if possible (WL,Contemporay,Poly,GF and cab it to AKL for a dinner at Jiko's at 5:35PM) then head to the pre-meet on the Boardwalk. I foresee a long day.

Mark

chirurgeon
09-19-2010, 08:49 AM
I think I'm going to miss the mountain meet. This is a don't rush trip. I will be staying up for EMH at Epcot the night before, so I think I will be sleeping in on Saturday. No sleeping in for the 5 days after that, so I will need to store up. And no early nights on this trip. Hope and I plan on being all over the ship. And I don't want to miss any Karoke. Who knows who will be getting up there on stage.

Kim

JacksLilWench
09-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Nooooooo!!!! :sad1::sad: We won't be checking in til the 13th of December!! I'm so bummed out now, I wanted to badly to be a part of a DisMeet while I'm there. The last time I went I wasn't as "into" the Podcast as I am now.

But while I wish I could be there, I hope everybody goes has tons of fun!!

jen3003
10-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Apparently, I thought I said I would join you but I guess I didn't yet.

So, count me in for the fun and besides if I would have said no you could have just dragged me out of bed kicking and screaming. lol

tlcoke
10-03-2010, 06:03 PM

So, count me in for the fun and besides if I would have said no you could have just dragged me out of bed kicking and screaming. lol

Yes, He would. ;)

rtobe
10-03-2010, 10:02 PM
I love mountain explorations at MK. Count me in.

Cherinva
10-04-2010, 06:26 AM
More people...yes, yes, yes !!!!

jen3003
10-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Yes, He would. ;)

Yes, Tracey you are 110% right! Considering the fact that we are rooming together.

jeanigor
10-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Two Month (minus a day) Bump!!!!

Nooooooo!!!! :sad1::sad: We won't be checking in til the 13th of December!! I'm so bummed out now, I wanted to badly to be a part of a DisMeet while I'm there. The last time I went I wasn't as "into" the Podcast as I am now.

But while I wish I could be there, I hope everybody goes has tons of fun!!

There are still post cruise (after 12/16) events going on. You are more than welcome to come to those.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Cherinva
10-15-2010, 08:58 AM
Bump

jeanigor
10-15-2010, 09:08 AM
I just noticed the date sequence in the thread title.

Anyone who will be there a little early is welcome to join me in a little geek moment.

12/11/10 09:08:07.

Nerd Power!!!

Cherinva
10-15-2010, 10:14 AM

Anyone who will be there a little early is welcome to join me in a little geek moment.

Nerd Power!!!

:rotfl2:...will do my best to be there by then..

mainegal
10-15-2010, 11:03 AM

Nerd Power!!!

I'm in with the "Nerd Power" folks!

parrotheadlois
10-15-2010, 11:06 AM
I'm in with the "Nerd Power" folks!

Me too!

robind
10-15-2010, 01:08 PM

Yes, Tracey you are 110% right! Considering the fact that we are rooming together.

Apparently I missed this post, too much too read. Count me in too, since I probably will not be sleeping in anyway.

jeanigor
10-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Apparently I missed this post, too much too read. Count me in too, since I probably will not be sleeping in anyway.

We will be up and at 'em. No sleep for us. Promise.

Becx N Gav
10-15-2010, 02:43 PM

Nerd Power!!!

Just make sure we synchronise watches :thumbsup2

mainegal
10-15-2010, 03:18 PM

No sleep?
No sleep at all?
Not pre-cruise?
Not on the cruise?
Not post-cruise?

No sleep at all?!:scared1:

How about a nap on Ellen's Energy Adventure or the People Mover, at least?
And I am sure a short snooze on the sand at Castaway Cay will be nice.

wdwscout
10-15-2010, 08:58 PM

Nerd Power!!!

Very cool. :cool2: All the more reason to particpate!!

robind
10-15-2010, 09:32 PM

No sleep?
No sleep at all?
Not pre-cruise?
Not on the cruise?
Not post-cruise?

No sleep at all?!:scared1:

How about a nap on Ellen's Energy Adventure or the People Mover, at least?
And I am sure a short snooze on the sand at Castaway Cay will be nice.

Trust me, these people never sleep. We even went on Ellen and all 12 of us sat in the same row - no where to spread out and nap. And the entire car was empty.
:rotfl::confused3

Cherinva
10-18-2010, 12:09 PM
It looks like a nice number will be in attendance.....:cool1:

bigmoonmullen
10-18-2010, 12:25 PM
We will be there too.

suzycute
10-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Can we join in your adventures of risk and peril too please?

There will be 2 of us Sue (suzycute) and DH David

David will be heading off to the airport after the meet to fly back to the UK leaving me to go on the cruise on my own (now our DD, wishspirt, can't make the trip). I've met Becx and Gav before :wave2: but it will be great to meet some friendly folk before we set sail.

Becx N Gav
10-20-2010, 03:46 PM

David will be heading off to the airport after the meet to fly back to the UK leaving me to go on the cruise on my own (now our DD, wishspirt, can't make the trip). I've met Becx and Gav before :wave2: but it will be great to meet some friendly folk before we set sail.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Hey Sue :wave: it will be great to meet David (and see you again) - promise we won't scare him :rotfl:

So that means you are cruising too? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: That is fantastic!

suzycute
10-20-2010, 04:14 PM
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Hey Sue :wave: it will be great to meet David (and see you again) - promise we won't scare him :rotfl:

So that means you are cruising too? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: That is fantastic!

Hi Becx! Yes - I'm actually going :banana:- really looking forward to it but a bit scared too!! :scared: I told DH how nice you guys were and I nearly fell over when he agreed to join the meet (he actually said he'd like to - he's not being dragged kicking and screaming even!!). With your help, we'll make a DISer of him yet!!:laughing:

Cherinva
10-20-2010, 07:03 PM

The more the merrier......welcome !!!!