PDA

View Full Version : Late Arrival @ BCV, Where to eat ?

Debby7
08-14-2002, 10:16 AM
Our flight gets into MCO on Sat., Dec. 7th @ 8:20 p.m. By the time we get to the Beach Club Villas and get checked in it could be close to 10:00 pm. Any suggestions for a nice meal, close to the resort, at this time of night? I know something on the boardwalk is probably a suggestion, I just didn't know who serves that late. Is the clambake still serving at the time ? Thanks for your suggestions !

swankybeth
08-14-2002, 10:20 AM
How about ESPN Club over at the Boardwalk? I haven't tried it yet, but I like their menu.

SamanthaL
08-14-2002, 11:35 AM
The Clam Bake is listed as closing at 9:30. I wasn't able to find out what times the Boardwalk places closed. Call Disney Dining and inquire about what is opened at that time.

ducklite
08-14-2002, 12:36 PM
You're only going to have three choices that I can think of. The Brew Pub at the BW, ESPN, and Tubbi's at the Dolphin (which is open 24/7).
Anne

Synonymous
08-14-2002, 01:38 PM
I like eating at ESPN. The chicken wings are wonderful. Haven't tried the Brew Pub yet. I bet you can get a seating that late at Flying Fish, although I don't know for sure.

GrammieMame
08-14-2002, 01:55 PM
I'm pretty sure Beaches & Creme stays open late. I remember going there after Illuminations once.

erikthewise
08-14-2002, 02:07 PM
Hey, we're also arriving at BCV on Dec 7! (around noon) If "close to resort" means you don't have a car, I think the other posts have covered it. If you do have a car, there are almost certainly places at Downtown Disney still serving, or at Crossroads shopping center.

You could probably also get pizza delivery.