PDA

View Full Version : Not pin related but, I had to tell someone.......

MadStrawberry
08-14-2002, 02:47 AM
I just got back from a BOWIE concert. Need I say more ?
Barbara

Mainepinpal
08-14-2002, 06:48 AM
Wow! Congrats! Must have been great!
Penny

BeautyLLM
08-14-2002, 07:58 AM
Wow Barbara!! Way cool!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Buzz2001
08-14-2002, 11:05 AM
WHO?

jsut kidding, is he still alive?

AZ JazzyJ
08-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Is that a show where they have singing knives? Did they have that singing sword from Roger Rabbit, that was cool! And who could forget the one in Jack and the Beanstalk? There are so many talented knives out there how could they possibly decide which ones would be able to perform? Maybe they will do a tribute to the Sword in the Stone and bring all of the singing knives together. They could sing, We are the Weapons. That would be awesome!

Jeff

MadStrawberry
08-14-2002, 10:16 PM
quit picking on my rock idol. It isn't nice !
Barbara

Mickey527
08-15-2002, 01:12 AM
Barbara,
These young kids just don't understand. I knew right away who you were talking about. Lucky you.
I was away all day today too. I just got off the train from my trip to NY City. Yes, the same NY City that makes that ketchup tasting barbacue sauce Jeff.
Went to see a Le Miserables at the matinee, and Phantom of the Opera for the evening performance. And in between we ate dinner at Sharon's brother's restaraunt chain YUM, Cosi's makes great sandwiches. and what trip to NY City would be complete without a trip to TDS on 5th Avenue. I picked up some NY PD, NYFD, and Minnie Statue of Liberty pins to load up the lanyards with at the September event. Peggie

AZ JazzyJ
08-15-2002, 04:07 AM
Hey Peggie,

Is there a More Miserables too? And if so, is that a sequel or is it a prequel? I guess it would probably depend on how well you liked the first one eh? Personally, if I had to sit through two of those it would be a lot more miserable. Unless of course they let you do the wave, that would be cool.

Jeff

goofymom/pop
08-15-2002, 05:15 PM
I was just telling neighbors about buying my first Ziggy Stardust Tshirt at a puff n stuff store when I was in jr high. My Mom would have a had a cow if she knew what kind of store that was....lol!

What memories we have of David....too cool!!!

Hey and my girls love him in Labrynth (sp)...great movie.

cindy

MadStrawberry
08-15-2002, 10:04 PM
I watch it all the time. I love "Man Who Fell To Earth" but that is more adult.........and strange, so you gotta just love Bowie to like that one.
Barbara

buggin'
08-15-2002, 10:16 PM
Im so JEALOUS!!!

You saw David Bowie? :(

That must have been a GREAT CONCERT!!!

I loved him in the Labyrinth...think Ill watch it again soon. :p

Buggin'
Amber