PDA

View Full Version : what snacks are avail at wolf gang puck express? Share 1 CS?

krmlaw
06-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Thanks!

Trying to see if we can share 1 CS meal and add a snack on and still be full.

DisneyRunner2009
06-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I would think so. The pizzas are a pretty good size. I'm hoping to return in August and split breakfast.

2Tiggies
06-04-2010, 06:42 PM
It depends on how hungry you are and how big an appetite you and the other person have. I find splitting a CS meal with my DD at pretty much most places in Disney is more than enough, if not a bit too much. I could easily split with my mum and we would be fine. However if my ex DH was with me, he would eat his half of mine, plus his own full meal :rotfl:

So to answer your question, it depends who "we" refers to, if you know what I mean.

sharonabe
06-04-2010, 07:19 PM
I don't remember there being any snacks at WPE, but they do have some sides you could buy to supplement your shared meal.

meredy338
06-04-2010, 10:38 PM
We were able to get the yummy mac and cheese for a snack credit last year. It wasn't marked as snack on the menu but we asked and it was ok.

Nadjalu
06-04-2010, 11:14 PM
It depends on the meal you get whether it is big enough to share or not.

As PP said the pizzas are pretty good sized, but for 2 large eaters, you would definitely need extra sides.
My spaghetti dish wasn't big enough to split. As I think most of the pasta dishes there aren't big enough to split.

The food is outstanding though, definitely recommend it.