PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with my pins - arriving SUNDAY

BlueFairy
08-13-2002, 03:10 PM
Hi all!
I need advice from the experts. I have a small pin collection and hope to expand it quite a bit starting Sun. First stop, Pin Traders!! Can you please tell me where the best places in WDW are to look for unique, or LE pins. Also, what is the likelyhood of finding recently issued LEs and CM Lanyard exclusives? I will be spending a lot of $$ as I don't have a large stock of traders. I do have pins from 12 MOM-Disney Store to trade. I have used dizpins and pinpics to get familiar with what's out there. Any tips on specific pins to look for next week? I'm very curious about the Bambi 60th anniversary, BandB GWP for pre-order, Baloo POM, etc. I'm open to all suggestions and would like to come home with more than just the open stock pins! Can you tell I've been bitten by the pin bug?
Thanks!
As for I Conquered the World . . . do I need admission to the sports complex to get that pin? Participation in the pursuit is free? but you buy the pins at each stop, right? New to pin pursuits!

Tinkerbel129
08-14-2002, 08:08 PM
Incoming e-mail with a little help!!

Have a great time!!!!

BlueFairy
08-15-2002, 12:36 AM
Got the email.
Thanks!

Mickey7811
08-15-2002, 06:44 AM
Hi Blue Fairy,

I arrive in WDW on Monday - make sure you stop at the Disney sponsored trade meets.

Contemporary on Friday night
Boardwalk on Sunday

and you might be there for the first one at All Star Sports on Thursday night - heard they are doing a ribbon cutting and everything there.

I will be there all week and hope we run into each other and maybe can make some trades.

Darlene