PDA

View Full Version : Stupid-Stupid-Stupid Question

CathieArms
05-30-2010, 01:00 AM
When you're on a DDP and at the World, without pulling out your brochure, how do you know which items apply toward a snack credit? Is there something on the billboard advertising their menu that indicates that it counts toward a snack credit? It seems like I read something like that, but I'm still unclear what we'd look for.

TillyMarigold
05-30-2010, 01:04 AM
Yes, there is a purple square that says DDP next to the price on the menu (or the little card with the item name, in bakeries) if it counts as a snack, and shops will have shelves marked "THIS SHELF - DISNEY DINING PLAN" or something like that.

You can also ask, sometimes things that cost around $4 or less (the most expensive dining plan snacks I've seen are $4.39 stuffed pretzels) count as a snack even without the logo.

CathieArms
05-30-2010, 01:10 AM
Thank you. It's the snacks that confuse me the most.

When ordering counter service on the DDP (or DxDP), are there selections for meal credits that are not accepted? Or, if you're on the DDP/DxDP, can you pretty much order any entree on the CS menu?

squirrel
05-30-2010, 02:31 AM
I believe any entree is allowed at the CS places. I can't think of any that are restricted.

TillyMarigold
05-30-2010, 05:37 PM
The only restriction I know of on QS meals is that at Tangierine Cafe in Morocco, you can only get baklava for dessert, nothing else. I don't know of anywhere that restricts entrees.

bytheblood
05-30-2010, 06:29 PM
And sometimes they are not advertised, you have to ask.

Many times people say that they cannot get a funnel cake at Sleepy Hollow as a snack credit, but we have always been told yes. It is not marked as a snack credit on the menu board. They even tell us that we can get the strawberry topping if we want.