View Full Version : Ticket question from a noob...
05-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Okay, so I am going to buy a 4-day park hopper...
While I'm down at Disney, I can simply add more days to it, right? (That's pretty cheap)
Let's say I add 6 days to the ticket, use 4 days. I'd have 6 days left. Can I make those no expiration option for my next trip down?...and what rate would I pay to do that? The 6 day, the 10 day or the 4 day?
Thanks, guys! Love this board!
05-28-2010, 12:39 PM
You would pay the cost for the full ten days.
You might want to look at the Everything About WDW Tickets locked sticky in the TPA&S Forum. Especially the items bolded in the list below.
Post and Contents
1. This Table of Contents
2. Magic Your Way (MYW) Ticket Basics Including Definitions
3. Annual Passes and Water Park Tickets
4. Tickets Available Only to Florida Residents
5. Tickets Not Available to the General Public
6. Upgrading MYW Tickets (Not to Annual Passes)
7. Upgrading Tickets to Annual Passes
8. Dealing With Tickets Issued Prior to 1 January 2005 (Pre-MYW)
9. Children and Adults
10. Special Events
11. Comprehensive MYW Ticket Example
12. Hotel Card (Key To The World (KTTW))
13. Lost Tickets
14. Finger Scans
15. Frequently Asked Ticket Questions.
15A. Hopping Rules
15B. WPF&M With No Expire
15C. No Expire Upgrades
15D. Upgrading an Unused Ticket
15E. Upgrading Special Tickets
15F. Checking on Old Tickets
15G. Renewing Annual Passes
15H. Upgrading a Completely Used Ticket
16. 2010 Give A Day, Get A Day Promotion
17. Information on Disney's Armed Forces Salute 2010
18. Prices Effective August 2, 2009
19. Special Promotions and "Free" Tickets
19A. AP 15 Months for Price of 12 Renewal
19B. Florida Resident Four Day Dream Ticket
20. Ticket Purchase/Upgrade Locations and Call Centers
To get there directly, follow the link in my signature.
05-28-2010, 02:01 PM
Keep in mind that adding the no expiration option is only a good idea if the remaining days will completely cover another trip.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.