PDA

View Full Version : Does the "Free Dining" change for each sale?

MistressMerryweather
05-27-2010, 09:53 PM
We stayed in April and had free dining, but it was for the Quick Dining and we had to upgrade to the Plus because we wanted the 1 table service and pay $10/day adults and $2/day children. I just added the Free Dining for our trip in Sept and it is the plus that is free and we don't have to upgrade. Does free dining mean something different depending on the time of year? Hope that makes sense. I just wanted to be sure that I didn't hear her wrong...and does anyone know how much they charge for adults and children per day to upgrade to the deluxe dining?

catne
05-27-2010, 09:59 PM
The August/September annual free dining offer now varies depending on the level of the resort you're staying at: value resort will get the quick service plan. Moderates & above will get the regular plan with a table service/counter service & snack each night. Looks like you're book in POFQ so that's a mod & you'd qualify for the regular dining plan, no need to upgrade.:thumbsup2

Other times of the year there have been offers for just quick service free...you mention on in April. There was also one late last year that was for quick service, too.

MistressMerryweather
05-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Thank you! Wow, that is great because we went back and forth between the value and mod. Yay! Happy dance!!! :cool1:

squirrel
05-27-2010, 10:45 PM
To upgrade to DxDP it is $30 more per adult per night and $9 per child (3-9) per night.

MistressMerryweather
05-27-2010, 10:51 PM
To upgrade to DxDP it is $30 more per adult per night and $9 per child (3-9) per night.

Yikes! Okeedokee, I think we will stay with our nice plus dining. LOL
Thanks! :thumbsup2

squirrel
05-28-2010, 12:40 AM
It's a good chunk of money isn't it.

I think I added it up for my niece and I just for fun -there is no way I need more food, the DDP is more than enough.