PDA

View Full Version : Please Help with Y.E.S OPEN ENROLLMENT

nsla35
05-27-2010, 03:01 PM
I am trying to book through the program. But there are no classes available for my 6 year old daughter. should I sign up anyway to be able to take advantage of the program.

lovetoscrap
05-27-2010, 03:10 PM
This is a common discussion topic on the Budget Board so I am going to move this there. You might do a search, I think there is one big thread regarding this program over there.

mrsklamc
05-27-2010, 04:39 PM
I guess I don't understand...if there are no classes available, how would you sign up?

minnie1928
05-27-2010, 04:57 PM
I called today with a similar question...I will have 3 kids, ages 11,10 and 7. The 7 year old will be going into 2nd grade next year. Anyway, I was looking at the Oceans Discoveries program but it states a minimum grade level of 3rd grade. I called and asked the cast member if it would be a problem for my 2nd grader to go to the class and she said no. She said the grades/ages are provided as a reference...so that parents can make a judgement call on the content vs. the age. She said that all 3 of our kids could go to the class.

nsla35
05-28-2010, 08:52 AM
I meant that there are other classes available but are for older kids. Unfortunately, the next grade level is fourth grade. I dont know if she will understand what is going on. Thanks anyway