PDA

View Full Version : Crocs at Big Lots

DisneyNutMic
05-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Our local Big Lots has Crocs right now for $10. I just bought a new pair of flip flops. :banana: They didn't have many styles to chose from but I was able to find something at least. They even had some Mickey styles for little girls.

iNTeNSeBLue98
05-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Thanks! I need to replace my Malindis. I've worn them out at work and don't really like to wear the flip flops, though they are super comfy.

AndreaDM
05-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Do you know what kind of flip flops? I've been wanting a pair of capris but they don't make them anymore and only have sizes 4 and 12 left. So, I spent too much and ordered a pair and even there it's slim pickings, only black in my size so I'd love another pair!

leebee
05-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Our Big Lots had them just before Christmas. I got wooly mammoths for just $10 a pair!

r&kmommy
05-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Are they crocs brand or knock offs? (knock offs make ds's feet stinky LOL!)

gymboqueenkaylee
05-27-2010, 10:29 PM
I need to check this out. DD just hit a growth spurt in her feet and we have to buy all new shoes and Crocs are a summertime staple around our house.

DisneyNutMic
05-28-2010, 08:18 AM
http://www.crocs.com/crocs-Captiva/10334,default,pd.html?cid=060&cgid=women-footwear-flip-flops

That's the ones I got yesterday.

They are REAL Crocs. I won't wear the fakes either. I just don't care for the way they feel on my feet.

SaratogaShan
05-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Do you know what kind of flip flops? I've been wanting a pair of capris but they don't make them anymore and only have sizes 4 and 12 left. So, I spent too much and ordered a pair and even there it's slim pickings, only black in my size so I'd love another pair!

When did they stop making capri's???????? WHY????????????? :confused:

iNTeNSeBLue98
05-28-2010, 11:53 AM
When did they stop making capri's???????? WHY????????????? :confused:

The Capri is on the Crocs website in two colors, sale price 34.99.

I have the Athens, which has the Croslite across the top of the foot.

Praise2Him
05-28-2010, 12:16 PM
The Capri is on the Crocs website in two colors, sale price 34.99.

Yes, but only in sizes 4 or 12! I wish I'd known sooner - I would've stocked up because Capri's are all I wear in the summer. Since I found out a few days ago I've scoured the web looking for them and no luck unless you wear a size 4 or 12.

weHEARTmickey
05-29-2010, 12:04 AM
Ooooh, I'll have to check out Big Lots tomorrow. I've been driving all over town (& searching the web) for some good deals for DS7. He left his *almost* new spiderman crocs out for the dog to demolish. :sad2: Our Hallmark has several styles for 1/2 off. (Of course there's NOTHING there for DS.) Marshall's had Mickey crocs for real cheap a yr or 2 ago, but not now.

lucigo
05-29-2010, 09:31 AM
http://www.crocs.com/crocs-Captiva/10334,default,pd.html?cid=060&cgid=women-footwear-flip-flops

That's the ones I got yesterday.

They are REAL Crocs. I won't wear the fakes either. I just don't care for the way they feel on my feet.

I'm a Capri wearer also, I will have to check these out! I have 3 pair of Capris and wear them 95% of the time!

wdwfan1
05-29-2010, 07:22 PM
The website shows the black ones in all sizes.

iNTeNSeBLue98
05-30-2010, 04:50 PM
I was so disappointed with the Crocs selection at my BL. Most of the sizes were youth, though I did find two pairs in my size. They had Prima and Captiva in my size, but neither fit was as comfortable as the Malindi or Athens I already have. Saved myself the $10 for today.

On the other hand, I did score a couple of Cuttlebug dies for $2 apiece.

weHEARTmickey
05-30-2010, 06:54 PM
The only mickey crocs ours had were teeny-tiny baby ones. Other than that, they were the girls mary-jane looking ones. (They weren't the mary janes though) :sad2:

quentina
05-31-2010, 07:20 AM
Ooooh, I'll have to check out Big Lots tomorrow. I've been driving all over town (& searching the web) for some good deals for DS7. He left his *almost* new spiderman crocs out for the dog to demolish. :sad2: Our Hallmark has several styles for 1/2 off. (Of course there's NOTHING there for DS.) Marshall's had Mickey crocs for real cheap a yr or 2 ago, but not now.

What size does he wear? I have an outgrown pair with Scooby-Doo on. Very good condition. I think they are a 12 youth. My son is 6.....if your son is petite, they may fit. You can have them if they are his size.

Kim

Danemom
05-31-2010, 03:31 PM
I also have several pairs of Capri flip flops and was baffled to see they've been discontinued. :confused3 I'm surprised - they're decent looking (not easy to say for most crocs) and so comfortable.

kimsuenew
06-01-2010, 06:08 PM
I bought six (yes, six...lol) pairs on Friday at a grand opening of a Big Lots. :rotfl: It was a lot more money than I wanted to spend but I could not pass up the opportunity as Crocs are about all I wear (except for Church shoes and the snowy winter months).

Three were my normal size, 3 were really big due to my edema issue that gets far worse in the summer months.

I got a cute pair of red, one iffy gold pair, and two pearly pink Mary Janes... I love that style sooooo much and online (Croc sites) there was only brown in stock.I got some white ones that are different than any I owned before, some orthopedic type without all the holes (or Mickey heads) on top... they feel heavenly on! :woohoo:

Our store had many styles and sizes but most of the womans sizes were smaller than what I needed. People were buying them like crazy! :) They even had Mammoths, which I would have loved :lovestruc to get, but no where near my size! :sad1:

I also noticed Jibitz @ .25 cents a bag (only golf balls and Start Wars) and some replacement straps (velcro) @ .25 cents a pair as well.