PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley Summer Sale !!

sydneysmom
05-27-2010, 08:19 AM
Good morning to all !! Just wanted to let everyone know that Vera Bradley has ALL of the hipsters on sale for $ 42 !! :cool1: The hipster is apparently being restyled and reintroduced in July.....( from what their facebook reads....)

colors on sale (that are being discontinued): carnaby,bali gold and blue, calypso and pirouette

styles on sale (being discontinued or restyled) : hipster, cool keeper, large backpack, messenger, and bucket tote. These are all reduced 25% in ALL colors......

Happy shopping !!! :banana: ( I think I might have to get a hipster for our trip....though I wish it were marked down more than 25%)

luvmy3
05-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Don't get me wrong I love my Hipster (and all my other VB's) and I really want the Night and Day one but $42 is still alot to pay for this particular bag.

nashville_minnie
05-27-2010, 09:12 AM
I am excited about the sale!! I also wish it was more than 25% though. It seems they will mark it down to about 40% later on, but if you wait, you run the risk of smaller selection of items.

hmmm,,,,what to do, what to do!!!

I think I am going to get just one or two things now - I have really been wanting the Hipster in the new color Call Me Coral.

mauigal
05-27-2010, 09:16 AM
I like the older style hipster better than the new one with the big pocket in the front! The older style is sleeker and lays flatter. Maybe they are going back to that style!!??
Just got back and used mine the whole week and loved it!!

Soon2B4
05-27-2010, 01:22 PM
What to do!!! I went to our Lucky Shoe store and they didn't have the hipster in the Sittin' in a Tree. They called another store and they did have. They will send it to my store and should have it by Tuesday. I am second guessing if I really need the bag or not! I do like the hipster, but after getting the Stephanie for $29 and the Libby for $19 I feel like $42 is a lot to pay! I also like the Night and Day......hmmmm......:scratchin

mollay
05-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Oh no, the bucket tote is being restyled/discontinued?! Well if anything, I hope it's just being restyled but even so, I absolutely love my bucket tote. I've had it for over four years and it's still intact, lasted me every day all through high school and through a year of college.

Either way, this 25% off makes me very excited, too bad I have no money to spend on more Vera. but I think three bags is enough for me right now. :P

mom2travel
05-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the heads-up! I've been debating with myself about getting a hipster (really would like one!) and would so much rather pay a sale price :goodvibes

abmitch01
05-27-2010, 05:15 PM
love, love, love that Sittin in a Tree pattern.

TaraPA
05-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Anyone have any active Free S&H or % off codes? I know there were some floating around last month but they may have expired.

lisabarr
05-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Ladies, before you order online, check out ur local store. Ours had 40% off. I picked up a purple punch messenger, large bali gold tote and a bali gold frannie.

sydneysmom
05-29-2010, 11:24 AM
lisabarr, I just got back from our local store....only 25% off, but they're doing it on everything. I did get the Hipster in Call Me Coral and they're getting me the mini zip wallet to match. I LOVE that pattern. Ours had a horrible selection. Only 2 hipsters, no Villagers... they kind of had a ton of the duffle bags though. :confused3

but, at least it saved me the shipping.... i've never had the hipster, so I'm kind of curious to see how it works in the parks. everyone raves about them so!! I love the fact that I can be hands free and not feel like the family pack mule! :rotfl2:

I really wish VB would do the Hipster for $19 again ! I missed that deal but hopefully, I won't again!

2littleprincesses
05-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Oh, i love the night and day hipster. Do I get it, do I not!?!?! I don't own anything vera except for an all in one wristlet.

hcmommy
05-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Called a local store that sells them and they are 40% off there!

SRUAlmn
05-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Oh, i love the night and day hipster. Do I get it, do I not!?!?! I don't own anything vera except for an all in one wristlet.

I feel the same way. Everyone raves about the hipsters, but they're so flat. I normally use a mini backpack (not Vera) beacuse it seems like you can only really put flat things like papers and money in them or it would be too thick and chunky on your hip (at least from what I can tell of them.) Maybe I need to go look at some in person :)