PDA

View Full Version : Ordering food for people not present

HeidiLowe
05-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Sorry, I couldn't fit the exact question in that small space, lol.

So what I'm wondering, is if my dh and our two sons want to stay at the hotel and I want to go get us lunch from somehwere in, say, Epcot, can I use their cards and get their lunch if they're not with me?

I ask because there are a few lazy days that I have CS meals planned and I would like to go to either the Norway or France bakery and bring back sammies and desserts, but I don't want them all to have to come with me.

Thanks! Heidi.

catne
05-26-2010, 09:03 PM
as long as you're not going over the total number of patrons shown on the card, one person can go up & get the food for all. So if your card shows 2 A 2 C they will let you get 2 adult meals & 2 child meals (if the place has child meals, of course.) Would suggest you take a bag with you, though....that will be a lot of food & drinks to carry back to the hotel, and some of the counter places do not have large bags.

HeidiLowe
05-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Oh good, thank you! Good idea about the bag though, I wouldn't have thought of that. I may just pass on the drinks, that may be too much to carry, unless I can get bottles of water/juice to fit in the bag.

catne
05-26-2010, 09:27 PM
you should be able to get bottled drinks...as far as I can recall, virtually every counter service has at least a small selection of bottled drinks...at the very least bottled water.

TillyMarigold
05-26-2010, 10:12 PM
I want to just point out that every card has access to all the credits, you don't need to take their cards with you to get their food.