PDA

View Full Version : DP with Split Stay

Tinkerbell58
05-26-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm considering purchasing the QS plan for the first half of our split stay. We'll be staying at SSR for 5 nights and AKV for 4 nights.

We check out of SSR on Monday and move to AKV. My question is: my DP credits expire on midnight Monday, correct? If I check into AKV Monday morning, are my credits are still good on my SSR card? (I am not purchasing DP for the second half of our stay.)

I'm new to the DP. TIA for your help.

ncmickeyluvr
05-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Yes, you will still be able to use your credits on your SSR kttw card until Midnight on the day you check out.

Tinkerbell58
05-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Yes, you will still be able to use your credits on your SSR kttw card until Midnight on the day you check out.

Thank you for your quick response. I was checking out the desserts and snacks on the DDP and my mouth is watering. I'm disappointed the Goofy's Candy Store made-to-order rice krispie treats are not on the list anymore, but there are plenty of other goodies to pick from. :thumbsup2

TDC Nala
05-26-2010, 08:40 PM
just to clarify for anyone reading who is curious, that's midnight on the day you check out of SSR, not midnight on the day you check out of AKV.

ncmickeyluvr
05-26-2010, 11:19 PM
just to clarify for anyone reading who is curious, that's midnight on the day you check out of SSR, not midnight on the day you check out of AKV.

Sorry! I should have been more specific....but that is what I meant. :)