PDA

View Full Version : Thera sandals-VENT

emmababy
05-25-2010, 06:52 PM
Ok- after reading a thread about these, I decided to get them. Catch is- I can't find them. I went to 2 Kmarts and tried their website. Neither of the stores had them and the website didn't have my size (8) in any of the styles I liked. This is driving me nuts!

maleficentmom
05-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Got some of these at Target,around $15,but I felt like one was tighter on my foot than the other,but they look the same size. Also, our Ross had a few pairs of the Skechers fitness flops, but none in my size.

emmababy
05-25-2010, 08:08 PM
They sell Thera at Target?? I was just there, will look again. I thought they were exclusive to Kmart. Saw the Skechers at Kohls for 50, no way will I pay that for flip flops!

sissy_42
05-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Got some of these at Target,around $15,but I felt like one was tighter on my foot than the other,but they look the same size. Also, our Ross had a few pairs of the Skechers fitness flops, but none in my size.

Just FYI- Everybody has one side of the body bigger then the other. Most peoples feet differ by half a size. You should always buy shoes for the bigger foot for your comfort and health of your feet and legs.