PDA

View Full Version : How to get Similac Coupons

IHeartTink04
05-25-2010, 04:59 PM
I have signed up for StrongMoms and I have had no luck at all!

No emails, no samples, no coupons, NOTHING!

How do I get the coupons?

mward73
05-25-2010, 06:16 PM
They seemed pretty stingy with coupons this time for me. With DS (3 1/2), I got coupons at least once a month. This time around, I only got 3 the entire year. Enfamil, on the other hand, sent them out left and right (and our Giant store kept giving me buy 1/get 1 free coupons).

WDWAurora
05-25-2010, 06:55 PM
That's why I asked the ped. if we could switch to enfamil. Coupons are super easy to get! You may want to try unless you have a good reason for sticking with similac. I mean, I would definitely ask the ped., but enfamil can definitely help with saving money.

RangerPooh
05-25-2010, 08:43 PM
I have had mixed luck with both Similac and Enfamile coupons this round. With DD#1 they came in $1, $5, and $10 individual coupons for the first few months, With DD #2mostly $1 and $5 coupons but not as many. With DS only the $1 for Enfamile and $5 from Similac, but I won't complain. I just wish they sent them out more. I really should ask my ped....

r&kmommy
05-25-2010, 09:18 PM
ditto ditto ditto... if your dc is on 'regular' similac, switch to enfamil!! it's cheaper to begin with and coupons abound!!! =0)

Colleen27
05-25-2010, 10:21 PM
I don't know much about costs/coupons in the long run because we didn't use formula, but telling them your planning to breastfeed sure seems to trigger a flood of samples and those coupon-checks for a short time at least! :rotfl:

MichelleinMaine
05-25-2010, 10:22 PM
sign up for those parenting magazines, freebies, etc, and say you are breastfeeding. I swear they inundate you with coupons (I got them til my youngest was about 6 years old, lol)