PDA

View Full Version : At a buffet/all-you-can-eat meal

principessa0ox
05-25-2010, 02:40 PM
is a non-alcoholic beverage included with the DDP? TIA! :)

2Tiggies
05-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Yes, you do. Non alcoholic, as you say. Depends where you go as to what counts though, but usually at the buffets/all you can eat restaurants it is the usual juice/soda/tea or coffee.

jenjen212
05-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Also at certain restaurants, they will let you take some of their specialty non-alcoholic drinks. We ate at Whispering Canyon and someone in our party order the "Sheriff's Shakes" which is an unlimited refill on the shake of your choice.

2Tiggies
05-25-2010, 06:46 PM
Also at certain restaurants, they will let you take some of their specialty non-alcoholic drinks. We ate at Whispering Canyon and someone in our party order the "Sheriff's Shakes" which is an unlimited refill on the shake of your choice.

Quite a smart move too - if I drank a shake before my meal it would more than halve my capacity to eat the food in front of me! Nice option if you can manage it though.

principessa0ox
05-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Thank you both! I read that there is a special juice at Donald's Safari Breakfast that's really good, so I'd be able to get that, right?

beroh2253
05-26-2010, 07:58 AM
There is a special breakfast drink at BOMA included

Faldred
05-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Thank you both! I read that there is a special juice at Donald's Safari Breakfast that's really good, so I'd be able to get that, right?

Yes the "jungle juice" is included as part of the meal. As are soft drinks and coffee.